Hanalei TVR #1158, Kauai, Hawaii
Hale Luia Paradise
Hale Luia Paradise
Nestled between the verdant mountains of the North Shore and the golden beaches with crystal clear water at Hanalei Bay, Hanalei, Hawaii is a perfectly hidden gem for a picturesque getaway. With a population of just under 500, this town is one of the most ideal places to step off of the grid for a week, yet still have access to modern luxuries and amenities. With two bedrooms, one bathroom, and 1,500 square feet, grab your closest friends and head to the most beautiful get away imaginable.
Hale Luia is an open and bright Hawaiian style home that features an open beam ceiling, Koa hardwood floors, Islam style furnishings and plenty of space to relax and unwind. Windows galore let the hypnotizing sights and sounds of the island flow through the home at all times.
NO TV... just nature
**PLEASE SEE THE ADDITIONAL FEES SECTION FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS STAY
Single Family Home with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 1500 square feet
Queen and Queen
4 guests maximum
Lihue Airport (LIH)
1 hour by car
Private Beautiful Tropical forest & palm Trees.
**There is a $600.00 service charge (plus a 3% processing fee) associated with this property. Coldwell Banker Bali Hai Realty (“Bali Hai”) will be in touch to process this charge within 24-hours of booking. This service charge for THIRDHOME members includes the following:
-Approximately 45 days before arrival, your Bali Hai Host will reach out to begin the travel planning process
-In-person Meet & Greet for check-in
-Home tour / introduction
-Proactive assistance provided throughout stay
-A complimentary mid-stay clean is included (no linen change)
-Departure cleaning is included
-Additional hours of host time available for an additional fee
-Pre-arrival grocery shopping at additional charge
-Daily Housekeeping available for an additional fee with coordination prior to arrival.
+ local TVR #1158 tax 14.42 %
Activities of Interest
- Napali Coast Hanalei Tours - Explore secluded beaches, ancient Hawaiian sites, tropical reefs, majestic valleys, sea caves and thousand-foot waterfalls. See where movies like South Pacific, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Descendent and more were filmed.
- Napali Raft Adventure by Holo Holo Charters - The most fun and efficient way to see the Napali coastline. Your knowledgeable Captain and crew will share the history and legends of this enchanting area, which was once home to hundreds of Hawaiians.
- Na Pali Catamaran - Departing from Hanalei Bay, sightseeing and snorkeling the majestic Na Pali Coast is the experience of a lifetime
- Kayak Hanalei - This family-owned company offers scenic kayak and paddle board tours throughout sparkling blue waters.
- Malama Ke Kai - Reef Guides Hawaii - Enjoy this truly unique reef exploration, led by master guides who have a true authentic knowledge of the area.
Places of Interest
- Limahuli Garden and Preserve - Backdropped by the majestic Makana Mountain and overlooking the Ocean, a tour through this tropical garden is surely a memorable excursion.
- Hanalei Beach - Soft sand, wide beach, calm water (summer), and plenty of spots for surfing. Clean showers and bathrooms as well!
- Kilauea Lighthouse and Wildlife Refuge - These ocean cliffs and tall, grassy slopes of a dormant volcano provide a protective breeding ground for many seabirds.
- Nā Pali Coast State Park - The cliffs here provide a rugged grandeur of deep, narrow valleys ending abruptly at the sea. Perfect for a challenging hike with magnificent photo ops throughout!
- Bar Acuda - Innovative small plates, such as polenta and scallops, steal the show at this urban, chic eatery.
Paradise is the perfect description!
A beautiful home in paradise, from the exquisite Kona wood floors to the authentic island decor it is a perfect vacation home. The owner was very thoughtful, calling to check on us after our arrival and leaving beautiful flowers and a fruit basket awaiting our arrival. Kauai is almost to beautiful to be true, with so many places to explore and things to do. The shops in Haneli are so cute and everyone makes you feel so welcome. Be sure to take a helicopter ride while you are here to truly get a sense of the amazing sights the island has to offer! Thank you for sharing your home with us ~ we look forward to returning soon! Amy Jo & Tom Karle, Landon & Aidan ”
Wonderful Time at Hale Luia
We had a wonderful time at Hale Luia. The house was beautiful and perfect for 2 adults, a toddler and an infant. The open living room allowed to always keep an eye on the toddler, who also enjoyed her afternoon naps on the lanai. The deck was a great safe space for the kids to play. The garden was just magical, hands down most beautifully landscaped house in Hanalei, and we could not get enough of the outdoor shower.The house is a short easy walk to the beach. The neighbor and the whole bali hai realty team was exceptionally welcoming and helpful in arranging for a crib to be delivered and answering all of our questions. Lisa Downer”
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet