This fantastic seafront villa is strategically located in close proximity to the beautiful town of Elounda.
The villa enjoys some of the best views of Crete and guarantees absolute privacy thanks to its high dry-stone walled fence.
The villa, decorated in a very pure and refined style, features 5 spacious bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and open plan kitchen dining area and lounge comfortably accommodating 12 people.
The property also features an external cinema and Bluetooth device to enjoy music by the pool.
A great spot for a memorable holiday.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 2550 square feet, 237 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
12 guests maximum
45 mins by car
Stunning views of the sea
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Boat trips to the beautiful islands of Spinalonga and Chrissi are organized on a regular basis.
- The Archeological sites of Lato and Panagia Kera ara fantastic examples of ancient settelments in the area and Byzantine civilizations.
- For golf lovers the Porto Elounda resort offers a beautiful 9-hole course set in a stunning landscape by the sea.
Places of Interest
- The nearby town of Agios Nikolaos has an arty, leisurely yet bustling feel to it with great restaurants and tavernas on the seafront and plenty of local shops.
- The Archeological Museum and the Folklore Museum provide an interesting outlook on the local history and traditions.
- Elounda and its exclusive peninsula are very renowned with VIP and high-end holiday makers for its luxurious resorts.
ARTISTIC LUXERY AT ITS BEST , STUNNING VIEWS,
MY vision of Crete was enhanced by pascal,s incredibly artistic house , not one small detail was forgotten, it was definitely a pleasure to have stayed at this unique residence with some of the best views in Europe , this house is definitely not to be missed , the gardens were superb with their many areas of refuge for quite moments , pool just stunning and staff were 5star Congratulations Pascal we had a special vacation ”