Village North In Chicago
Roscoe Village. Whether you’re planning a weekend excursion, business trip or need a comfortable place to stay for family or friends, consider our 3RD HOME property.
Trendy Roscoe Village offers boutique shopping and a variety of restaurants & bars. Approx .7 miles from Addison “El” stop which will take you downtown or catch a bus half block away that will take you to the Belmont "El" stop.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1450 square feet, 135 square meters
Queen, Queen, and Full
8 guests maximum
O'Hare International Airport - ORD
25 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Art Institute of Chicago - Home to one of the country's most impressive collections of impressionist and post-impressionist art.
- Chicago Architecture River Cruise - During a river cruise, you'll gain great views and historical insight about well-known structures like The Wrigley Building, the Leo Burnett Building and the Fulton House.
- Shedd Aquarium - A visit to Shedd Aquarium will lead you through a cornucopia of habitats, where you'll learn all about life under the sea!
- Bobby's Bike Hike Chicago - Catch all the sites of Chicago on this guided tour, either on bike or on foot!
- Urban Kayaks - From courteous and helpful staff to our lovable pooches hanging out at the shop, this experience will leave a smile on your face. Experience Chicago in a totally unique way!
Places of Interest
- Millennium Park - A lively, spectacular gathering spot in the heart of this city for Chicagoans and visitors alike
- Wrigley Field - For a real taste of Chicago culture, head north of the Loop to Wrigley Field to see "da Cubs" play!
- Grant Park & Buckingham Fountain - This is where you'll find several of Chicago's most popular things to do, including the The Field Museum, the Art Institute of Chicago and Shedd Aquarium.
- Navy Pier - Extending out onto Lake Michigan, Navy Pier offers plenty in the way of family-friendly entertainment!
- Alinea - Alinea is more than just a restaurant, it's a full service, luxury experience.
Sean J.April 2017
Wonderful Chicago Stay
The apartment was spacious, had everything we needed to be comfortable, and located conveniently close to Wrigley and Roscoe Village. Highly recommended for a trip to Chicago!”