Village North In Chicago
Roscoe Village. Whether you’re planning a weekend excursion, business trip or need a comfortable place to stay for family or friends, consider our 3RD HOME property.
Trendy Roscoe Village offers boutique shopping and a variety of restaurants & bars. Approx .7 miles from Addison “El” stop which will take you downtown or catch a bus half block away that will take you to the Belmont "El" stop.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1450 square feet, 135 square meters
Queen, Queen, and Full
8 guests maximum
O'Hare International Airport - ORD
25 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Art Institute of Chicago - Home to one of the country's most impressive collections of impressionist and post-impressionist art.
- Chicago Architecture River Cruise - During a river cruise, you'll gain great views and historical insight about well-known structures like The Wrigley Building, the Leo Burnett Building and the Fulton House.
- Shedd Aquarium - A visit to Shedd Aquarium will lead you through a cornucopia of habitats, where you'll learn all about life under the sea!
- Bobby's Bike Hike Chicago - Catch all the sites of Chicago on this guided tour, either on bike or on foot!
- Urban Kayaks - From courteous and helpful staff to our lovable pooches hanging out at the shop, this experience will leave a smile on your face. Experience Chicago in a totally unique way!
Places of Interest
- Millennium Park - A lively, spectacular gathering spot in the heart of this city for Chicagoans and visitors alike
- Wrigley Field - For a real taste of Chicago culture, head north of the Loop to Wrigley Field to see "da Cubs" play!
- Grant Park & Buckingham Fountain - This is where you'll find several of Chicago's most popular things to do, including the The Field Museum, the Art Institute of Chicago and Shedd Aquarium.
- Navy Pier - Extending out onto Lake Michigan, Navy Pier offers plenty in the way of family-friendly entertainment!
- Alinea - Alinea is more than just a restaurant, it's a full service, luxury experience.
Wonderful Chicago Stay
The apartment was spacious, had everything we needed to be comfortable, and located conveniently close to Wrigley and Roscoe Village. Highly recommended for a trip to Chicago!”