Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica
The estate offers a succession of delightful experiences immediately upon entry. The architect and builder achieved a seamless combination of style, comfort and sustainability, using the highest quality construction materials and interior design elements.
With 5 bedrooms and 4 and a half baths, this home showcases refined minimalist design with clean, yet inviting interior spaces; perfectly integrated with an ample ocean-view terrace, infinity lap pool and lush gardens. Large sliding glass doors facilitate indoor/outdoor living by connecting the family room, dining and the oversized kitchen with the large outdoor terrace space with shaded lounges, professional BBQ, outdoor shower, and 20 meter lap pool
The large master suite features a spacious bathroom and closet, built-in desks and ample storage space. The poolside suite with large glass doors and a floating corner that opens to reveal an amazing view of the gardens, mountains, and pacific ocean. The upper level loft connects with two bedrooms. Both bedrooms share a bathroom and a private lounge area. Their large balconies afford yet another stunning view of the pacific coast. A full caretaker's apartment is located below the main living area. The home includes a laundry room, two-car garage and external space for additional vehicles.
The beautiful grounds of Villa Tropical are extremely private and consist of two large homesites totalling nearly 3 acres. A winding entry of paver stones curves and then gently rises to reach the home which is surrounded by refined tropical landscaping and mature specimen trees. A professional basketball half court and adjacent recreational area for bocce or children's games are set in a shaded space next to the house.
The property is a set in an exclusive gated community, strategically positioned between the white sands of Playa Conchal and Playa Flamingo where a new marina is currently under development.
The area, just one hour from the international airport in Liberia, offers world class recreational activities including sport fishing, surfing, diving, horseback riding and championship golf. Medical services, shopping, fine dining and other local amenities are readily available in the area. La Paz Community School sits at the base of the community and offers world-class education in a lovely setting.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5000 square feet, 465 square meters
King, King, Queen, and 2x Twin
9 guests maximum
Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport - LIR
1 hour by car
Pacific Ocean views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Required $150 fee for additional cleanings by dedicated property maid on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Activities of Interest
- Nearby, for the golfing enthusiast, there is an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr. ATV, horseback riding, hiking, nature and educational activities.
- Some of the best deep sea fishing in the world is found here. Marlin, tuna, mahi mahi, sail-fish, rooster fish, swordfish and snapper can be found off the coast all year round.
- There are many other water activities such as scuba diving, which is available here all year round. Tourists can experience the excitement of swimming with and seeing exotic marine life. Sailing and diving expeditions can also be arranged.
Places of Interest
- Tamarindo- The surrounding beaches make for an unforgettable vacation on this tropical paradise!
- Playa Grande Resort- This luxurious resort sits on eight acres of beach, only steps from the sparkling Pacific Ocean and a short walk to downtown Cabo.
- Playa Conchal- The sand is composed of millions of tiny crushed shells that rustle beneath your feet.
- Las Catalinas- Quaint little town with great vibes!
- Playa Flamingo- This mile-long, crescent shaped beach, also known as Playa Blanca (White Beach), is as beautiful as any of the famed beaches in Costa Rica.
What an amazing house and view ?
The house is amazing. . Exceptional view. Amazing Modern deign house. Brand new.with all the service we can expect. Thank you Ryan. ”
We loved our stay at Villa Tropical. The villa is just beautiful!! We also arranged to have a chef come to the house to make a wonderful meal for our group. We are all golfers and it was fun to play different golf courses, one about an hour away at the Four Season's which enabled us to see more of the countryside. The only thing is that we didn't realize that it was so hot in April. It was over 100 degrees everyday and it was so dry that there were fires in the area.”