Napa Valley Estate with Guesthouse
Napa Valley Estate with Guesthouse
This expansive Napa Valley estate is a great base for your group's visit to America’s most notable wine country. Whether relaxing on the large deck that looks over the rolling valley, watching a movie on the 70" TV, or sharing a feast at the 12-person dining table, you will feel right at home.
During your stay, guests will have access to both the main house and guesthouse. Between the two residences, there are four bedrooms, five bathrooms, and 3,700 square feet of entertainment space.
Inside the main house, guests will find an open floor plan with expansive windows providing views of the lovely valleys surrounding. On the first floor is a living room with a wood-burning fireplace, large TV and DVR. Just up the stairs, is a more casual great room with a large, sectional sofa, bar tables 70” TV, workout area, and deck.
In case guests have to bring their work along or would simply like to read a book in a quiet part of the house, there is an office with a spacious desk, love seat sofa and printer.
The main house and guesthouse both have newly renovated kitchens. While the main house’s kitchen is a bit larger, both provide good setups for the modern day chef. Gas cooktops, convection and Advantium ovens, warming drawer and spacious sinks are just a few of the appointments four in the kitchens.
Just beyond the main house’s kitchen, is the dining area, which includes a twelve-person dining table.
With two houses on the property, there is plenty of space for up to eight guests to sleep cozily. The main house features a master bedroom fit with a king size bed and two queen guest rooms. Inside the guesthouse is a king bedroom and a premium queen-size pullout sofa for extra bedding availability. The house’s bathrooms are equipped with fine luxury appointments including heated floors and heated towel racks. With five bedrooms and close to 4,000 square feet, there is ample space for guests to relax and unwind in the beautiful wine country!
Guests will find a laundry room with new steam washer & dryer in both the main house and guesthouse.
To truly enjoy and embrace the beauty of Napa, guests can spend their time in the outside areas of the estate. Here, they will be able to lounge on the large deck and gaze out over the sprawling vineyards, have a family cookout with the outdoor grill, or take a dip in the pool.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3700 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and King
8 guests maximum
Charles M. Schulz–Sonoma County Airport (STS)
40 minutes by car
Mountainous Valley views
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Napa and Sonoma Wine Country Tour - Visit three celebrated wineries for guided tours and tastings (all tastings included). Enjoy free time for lunch and shopping in Yountville, a Napa Valley gem!
- Napa Valley Balloons, Inc. - Come join us for an exhilarating sunrise balloon flight over the beautiful Napa Valley. Enjoy a scenic and memorable flight with one of our experienced pilots and join us in celebration at our post flight champagne breakfast.
- Napa Valley Wine Train - Guests aboard the Wine Train enjoy a freshly prepared lunch or dinner inside a fully restored 1917 Pullman Dining Car or 1952 Vista Dome car as they pass the vineyards and wineries of Napa Valley.
Places of Interest
- Castello di Amorosa - Dario Sattui's authentically-built 13th century Tuscan castle and winery. Wine Tours, wine tasting, and wine education events
- Bale Grist Mill State Historic Park - Historic state park & landmark mill featuring picnic facilities, hiking trails & weekend tours.
- Sonoma TrainTown Railroad - Quarter-scale, old-timey train making 20-minute trips to a mini town with a petting zoo & rides.
Beautiful home in a beautiful setting overlooking the valley. Very tastefully furnished with a spacious, fully equipped kitchen. Our family had a wonderful time staying at the house and guesthouse. ”
Wonderful home, central to all
We loved staying at the Napa Valley Estate in Calistoga! The house is spacious and has every convenience that you would need. The kitchen was well stocked with everything you would need to prepare a meal for all. The rooms are large and the common areas are spacious, warm and inviting. We enjoyed having our morning coffee on the huge deck that looks out over the valley. The house is so close to several wineries that we actually walked from the house. Centrally located with grocery shopping only a few miles away, this was the perfect place to stay. The owners are wonderful and go out of their way to ensure that your stay will be enjoyable. We will definitely be back again!!”
This home is absolutely gorgeous. There were 8 of us and we used the entire house to the fullest. We swam daily, visited many wineries, ate at several restaurants but cooked every dinner in their huge, beautiful kitchen. We BBQ'd and ate out on the beautiful deck each evening with wonderful lighting. We also lit the fire pit each night when it got a little chilly. The grounds are lovely and very well manicured. We had a wonderful trip. Highly recommend this Napa Valley marvel. John and Jeanne Vurich July 15, 2017.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet