Napa Valley Estate with Guesthouse
Napa Valley Estate with Guesthouse
This expansive Napa Valley estate is a great base for your group's visit to America’s most notable wine country. Whether relaxing on the large deck that looks over the rolling valley, watching a movie on the 70" TV, or sharing a feast at the 12-person dining table, you will feel right at home.
During your stay, guests will have access to both the main house and guesthouse. Between the two residences, there are four bedrooms, five bathrooms, and 3,700 square feet of entertainment space.
Inside the main house, guests will find an open floor plan with expansive windows providing views of the lovely valleys surrounding. On the first floor is a living room with a wood-burning fireplace, large TV and DVR. Just up the stairs, is a more casual great room with a large, sectional sofa, bar tables 70” TV, workout area, and deck.
In case guests have to bring their work along or would simply like to read a book in a quiet part of the house, there is an office with a spacious desk, love seat sofa and printer.
The main house and guesthouse both have newly renovated kitchens. While the main house’s kitchen is a bit larger, both provide good setups for the modern day chef. Gas cooktops, convection and Advantium ovens, warming drawer and spacious sinks are just a few of the appointments four in the kitchens.
Just beyond the main house’s kitchen, is the dining area, which includes a twelve-person dining table.
With two houses on the property, there is plenty of space for up to eight guests to sleep cozily. The main house features a master bedroom fit with a king size bed and two queen guest rooms. Inside the guesthouse is a king bedroom and a premium queen-size pullout sofa for extra bedding availability. The house’s bathrooms are equipped with fine luxury appointments including heated floors and heated towel racks. With five bedrooms and close to 4,000 square feet, there is ample space for guests to relax and unwind in the beautiful wine country!
Guests will find a laundry room with new steam washer & dryer in both the main house and guesthouse.
To truly enjoy and embrace the beauty of Napa, guests can spend their time in the outside areas of the estate. Here, they will be able to lounge on the large deck and gaze out over the sprawling vineyards, have a family cookout with the outdoor grill, or take a dip in the pool.
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3700 square feet, 344 square meters
King, King, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Charles M. Schulz–Sonoma County Airport (STS)
40 minutes by car
Mountainous Valley views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Napa and Sonoma Wine Country Tour - Visit three celebrated wineries for guided tours and tastings (all tastings included). Enjoy free time for lunch and shopping in Yountville, a Napa Valley gem!
- Napa Valley Balloons, Inc. - Come join us for an exhilarating sunrise balloon flight over the beautiful Napa Valley. Enjoy a scenic and memorable flight with one of our experienced pilots and join us in celebration at our post flight champagne breakfast.
- Napa Valley Wine Train - Guests aboard the Wine Train enjoy a freshly prepared lunch or dinner inside a fully restored 1917 Pullman Dining Car or 1952 Vista Dome car as they pass the vineyards and wineries of Napa Valley.
Places of Interest
- Castello di Amorosa - Dario Sattui's authentically-built 13th century Tuscan castle and winery. Wine Tours, wine tasting, and wine education events
- Bale Grist Mill State Historic Park - Historic state park & landmark mill featuring picnic facilities, hiking trails & weekend tours.
- Sonoma TrainTown Railroad - Quarter-scale, old-timey train making 20-minute trips to a mini town with a petting zoo & rides.
Jim and CathieDecember 2021
The house was absolutely perfect. Our host were very nice and saw to our every need. All the best vineyards are a short drive from the house. Perfect location. Great Restaurants. Highly recommend BRIX. Food was outstanding ”
Tom and BarbaraJuly 2019
AMAZING!! The perfect location to go wine tasting....then to spend the evening watching the stars and sip a glass of wine at the fire pit. This house was set up for a total vacation. The bedding, the towels, the kitchen......all top notch!! It was perfect for us and our friends. We would use the pool after a day at the vineyards...then enjoy a great meal cooked on the grill while sipping our wine. We look forward to returning!!”
Beautiful home in a beautiful setting overlooking the valley. Very tastefully furnished with a spacious, fully equipped kitchen. Our family had a wonderful time staying at the house and guesthouse. ”