Briarcrest Estate (R)
Only minutes from the Sunset Strip and downtown Beverly Hills this exemplary and remodeled modern oasis is framed by commanding city and ocean views. The guiding hand of Briarcrest’s creator is evident in the upscale decor and careful attention to detail found at every corner.
The grounds at Briarcrest include a pristine swimming pool, alfresco dining area, barbecue, television, Wi-Fi and air conditioning. Step into the media room and enjoy satellite TV and a sound system. Grab a tropical cocktail at the private wet bar or lounge in the sunshine in one of the many outdoor chairs. At night, you can relax with your friends and family by the fire pit. This home exudes warmth and sophistication with modern amenities at every turn.
Sleek white decor and sophisticated design embody a sense of tasteful luxury at Briarcrest. The villa features a kitchen with pro-appliances, a media room with Crestron automation, a swimming pool, a cabana and an outdoor dining area perfect for alfresco entertaining. Create an excellent meal in your fully equipped kitchen or enjoy a light snack at the breakfast bar.
A total of five exquisite bedrooms accommodates up to ten guests at Briarcrest. Enjoy the master suite with a king bed, sitting area, TV, air conditioning and en-suite bathroom.
Briarcrest is only a short drive away from Sunset Strip, Rodeo Drive and Santa Monica.
For a 3D tour of the home, please click here:
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 6 baths, 4600 square feet, 428 square meters
Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
40 minutes by car
Amazing views of Mount Baldy, San Gabriel Mountains, Downtown Los Angeles, San Gabriel Valley, Beverly Park Estates, and the Santa Monica Bay.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
The Reserve tier within THIRDHOME is a collection of qualified higher-end homes. The required key values to book these homes and exchange fees are higher than other homes in the Club.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Ace Gallery Beverly Hills - Wander through this museum and get up close to some of the most acclaimed pieces of art installation.
- Mt Hight Ski Resort - Skip the sunshine for a day or two, and head two hours east to this ski resort.
- Griffith Park Golf Courses - Make your rounds through these 3 manicured greens.
- Los Angeles Conservancy Walking Tours - This acclaimed walking tour offers options between tours of modern architecture and skyscrapers, or the amazing Historic Core.
- Walt Disney Concert Hall - Both inside and out, this is a terrific venue, and the home of the LA Philharmonic and LA Master Chorale. Make sure you catch a show!
- Grammy Museum - Wind your way through four floors of rockstar memorabilia, film clips, interactive exhibits, and more!
- MOCA Grand Avenue - This contemporary art museum houses thousands of artworks crafted from 1940 until present day.
- L.A. Live - Jam-packed almost every night of the week, this lively entertainment venue is sure to have something going on during your stay.
Places of Interest
- Historic Greystone Mansion and Park (5 mins) - A Tudor Revival mansion on a landscaped estate with distinctive, formal English gardens.
- Sunset Strip (10 mins) - Glam it up, rock on, and laugh hard along this legendary strip. There may be no greater concentration anywhere of the young, hip, and beautiful than in the bars and clubs of this infamous stretch of roadway.
- Beverly Gardens Park (10 mins) - It's the location of the popular annual Beverly Hills Art Show held during the third weekends in May and October. The park also features the Beverly Hills Sign which is one of the most photographed spots in the City.
- Rodeo Drive (10 mins) - With more than 100 world-renowned stores and hotels comprising its three magnificent blocks within the Golden Triangle, it is easy to become lost in the street's splendor and charm.
- Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts (10 mins) - Brings audiences world-class theater, dance and music, performed by many of the world’s most talented and sought-after artists.
- Santa Monica (25 mins) - Downtown Santa Monica is a world-class shopping, dining and entertainment destination located just steps from the beautiful Pacific Ocean.