Timber Moose: America's Biggest Log Cabin
Timber Moose Lodge – America’s Biggest Log Cabin
A stay at America’s largest private log cabin is in your future! Boasting 26,500 square feet of interior living space and 9,300 square feet of decks and balconies, Timber Moose Lodge sits on 12 private acres surrounded by Utah’s spectacular mountains. The lodge features 13 bedrooms and 17 bathrooms, and can sleep up to 58 guests, making for the ultimate getaway with all of your family and friends!
Constructed and decorated in a classic log cabin style, this massive home features polished hardwood floors, wood-paneled ceilings and walls, and timbered finishes. High, vaulted ceilings and wide windows allow for ample amounts of sunlight to flood each living space, creating a gracious living area that has more than enough room for everyone. Relax in western-style décor, including plush, leather sofas situated around one of seven magnificent fireplaces.
The kitchen is completely open concept, featuring top-notch appliances and cookware that will help you create restaurant-quality meals for your guests. Two spacious center islands double as breakfast bars, with saloon-style seating and plenty of room to grab a glass of wine and watch the master chefs at work. The elaborate dining room features a long wooden dining table underneath a rustic chandelier, as well as five booths. The Grand Room upstairs features high, vaulted ceilings, and can accommodate 100 guests in banquet or presentation seating.
Each of the 13 bedrooms has a unique theme and mountain name, keeping with the rustic, earthy appeal of the lodge. Each room is exquisitely decorated, with lavish aspects such as stone fireplaces and private balconies present at every turn. The owner’s favorite of the bunch is the Elk Room, with high vaulted ceilings, and an expansive private balcony that overlooks majestic mountain vistas. The home has 17 bathrooms in total, including a men’s room and women’s room for guests.
This astounding property never fails to amaze you with its incredible amenities. For sweeping views of the rugged landscape, take advantage of the Crow’s Nest viewing room, located 50-feet above ground and offering splendid views of the mountains. If you’d like to keep a routine during your stay, swim some laps in the massive indoor swimming pool before sweating it out in your personal sauna. If you ever have some downtime, just explore the astonishing grounds of this beautiful property.
Heber City and its vast valley offer the perfect home base for exploring the surrounding mountains. This stunning alpine town has it all – from cross country skiing at Soldier Hollow Nordic Center to horseback riding or golf at the luxurious Homestead Resort. You can even go scuba diving at the famous Homestead Crater, an opportunity that’s not to be missed. After a long day of hiking in the Wasatch Mountains, satisfy your appetite with a meal in one of Heber City’s amazing restaurants, or head out for a night on the town in a local bar.
Heber City is an adventurer’s paradise, and the best way to experience it all is with a stay at this larger than life property!
Just 30 minutes from Deer Valley Ski Resort's Mayflower gondola.
More photos and info at timbermoose.com
Checkout the amazing flythru video that's received over 2 million views: https://youtu.be/br4CYZoM2UQ
Estate with 5 levels
13 bedrooms, 17 baths, 26500 square feet, 2462 square meters
King, King, King, King, King, King, King, Queen, Queen, Queen, Bunk, Bunk, and Bunk
58 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport - SLC
Stunning mountain views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Due to the size of the lodge, there is a mandatory mid-stay cleaning fee of $500. This is for full weeks or short stays.
The Reserve tier within THIRDHOME is a collection of qualified higher-end homes. The required key values to book these homes and exchange fees are higher than other homes in the Club.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wasatch Mountain Golf (35 minute drive) - This 36-hole course offers absolutely stunning mountain views.
- Deer Creek State Park Fishing (35 minute drive) - This state park is known for its excellent fishing and water sports.
- Rocky Mountain Outfitters (30 minute drive) - Go fly fishing with an expert angler and learn the ropes!
- Soldier Hollow Nordic Center (30 minute drive) - This is a world-class area for cross-country skiing, and home to a plethora of other winter activities as well.
- Homestead Crater (30 minute drive) - Swimming and diving in this crater is a truly memorable experience.
- Deer Valley Ski Resort (25 minute drive)
- Park City Mountain Resort (40 minute drive)
- Sundance Ski Resort (40 minute drive)
Places of Interest
- Wasatch Mountain State Park (30 minute drive) - This massive state park stretches over 23000 acres and offers a plethora of activity.
- Homestead Resort (30 minute drive) - The Homestead Resort has its own golf course and offers plenty of fun activities for the whole family.
- Uinta National Forest (1.5 hour drive) - This sprawling national forest has plenty of pretty hikes to enjoy.
- Snake Creek Grill (20 minute drive) - Enjoy the atmosphere at this Old West style roadhouse, offering up delicious American classics.
- Main Street Social (20 minute drive) - Have a night out on the town at this delicious eatery.
Bay M.March 2023
We had 25 of us stay at this amazing cabin. I recommend having food catered like we did to alleviate the hassle of trying to shop and cook for that many people. Everything was magical, especially the snow ;-) We recommend this to anyone with a good sized family or a bunch of adventure seeking families. Also, you need four wheel drive or snow chains during the winter or they won’t let you past the gate to the neighborhood. You need them to be safe! ”
Bennett L.March 2020
It's the largest private log cabin in the United States and it feels like it even though we had 35 people in the house. The staff was very helpful in addressing property issues, which we ran into quite a few. Regardless the issue they addressed it immediately. They mentioned they hadn't had any open days for 6 months. The lodge really needed a week or two off for general maintenance repairs and a good deep clean. Otherwise the staff and lodge were amazing. The lodge is fully stocked with fun activities for all guest. Its about 20 minutes from town which was no big deal. 45 minutes to Park City where we skied. The indoor pool was awesome. Its tough to find a place to fit our whole family in one place but the Timber Moose lodge delivered that with ease! We would certainly go back.”