Avalon House by the Sea
Avalon House by the Sea
This adorable Beach home in Avalon, New Jersey offers just the right amount of space to get away from it all. With four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,500 square feet, there is more than enough space for your crew to have a blast at the beach. Just a quick stroll down two blocks, and your feet are in the white sand.
The style of the home emulates a true East coast, beach house feel. Inside of the home, it is cozy and open with tall, vaulted ceilings. From the living room, to the dining area, to the kitchen, the floor plan seamlessly flows room-to-room.
Enjoy casual dining with the family, a romantic night out at one of many restaurants offering a wide array of dining options, or simply prepare a family style meal in the home’s fully appointed kitchen. The dining area features a long table with seating for eight. Regardless of your dining choice, after dinner be sure to enjoy ice cream and a round of miniature golf, or dance the night away at one of our many popular nightclubs offering live entertainment year-round. When the sun goes down, the excitement is just beginning!
This beach home can comfortably sleep up to 12 guests. The master bedroom houses a king size bed, and the guest bedroom is home to a queen. The remaining two bedrooms feature a double twin and double bunk set up.
Avalon is a spectacular first class beach town with a beautiful beach that offers a unique charm you will not find anywhere else. Guests might just be surprised by how much there is to do within just seven miles! Enjoy unlimited activities including boating, sailing, wave running, kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing, surfing and more in the island’s ocean and back bays.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2500 square feet, 233 square meters
King, Queen, Bunk, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
Atlantic City International Airport (ACY)
30 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Miss Avalon Fishing - Fishing and Cruising aboard the 78 ft luxury fishing yacht Miss Avalon.
- Avalon Surf Camp - Our international surf instructors give kids and adults the same first surfing experience. We have a variety of experienced surf instructors who provide surfing instruction at a level that meets your needs and surfing experience.
- Avalon Golf Club - Open daily to the public year-round from dawn to dusk. Avalon Golf Club is the perfect spot at the Jersey Shore for your group to play, golf, dine and enjoy themselves for the day.
Places of Interest
- Cafe Loren - The Café Loren was opened in 1978 as Avalon's first fine dining BYOB. Chef/owner Stephen Serano has spent time with some of the best including three years in New York City with Chef Gordon Ramsey.
- Spa Avalon - A full-service day spa and massage therapy practice. You’ll receive personalized service in a comfortable, friendly and relaxing environment.
- Avalon History Center - Visitors can learn more about their favorite beach town by viewing fun and fascinating displays, including a 1925 Avalon Life Boat that they can climb into.