Luxury Mas Provencal
This exceptional property located in the proximity of the village of Lourmarin offers the level of accommodation expected by a discerning international clientele in search of a true Provencal experience.
Close to major transportation hubs (Marseille airport and Avignon TGV are both only 30 minutes away) this Mas is nested in the protected natural park of the Luberon mountain and boasts an unobstructed view on the Durance river valley and Petit Luberon ridge.
The luminous spaces of the house have been decorated to provide an elegant comfort. The 4 en-suite bedrooms each with their own bathroom are spacious and tastefully furnished, while the kid room will meet the needs of all young families.
A playroom complete with a football and pool table has been set up to entertain the whole family and a TV room connects to the world with 300 international channels.
The surrounding 5000 m2 grounds, landscaped with olive trees, will allow you to rest by the 2 swimming pools and is only part of the numerous activities this house offers (sauna, bocce, wine tasting, bicycles, golf) not to mention the lovely summer kitchen, ideal for friends a family gatherings and al fresco eating.
This property has been designed to meet the needs of an international audience looking for a truly luxurious Provencal vacation.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3800 square feet
King, King, Queen, Queen, and Bunk
8 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
Unobstructed view over the Luberon Valley
Activities of Interest
- Great spot for hiking enthusiasts with some amazing trails enjoying the beautiful Provence countryside and Luberon landscape.
- Discover the award-winning local wine, the A.O.C. Côtes du Luberon and its vineyards.
Places of Interest
- The historic village of Lourmarin has lots of character due to its connection with the Protestant movement in this part of France. It's chateau is a beautiful example of partly gothic and partly renaissance architecture.
- Visit Gordes, one of the most beutiful and well-known hilltop villages in southern France.
- The beautiful city of Avignon makes a perfect day trip with its fascinating history and tradition.
- Merindol itself is a very old and quite historic village with lots of character, it was apparently the capital of Protestant Church in Provence.
Lovely Luberon Retreat
We have just returned from a lovely stay in this Luberon home. It was the last week of the season but we were well looked after and had everything we expected. We were almost blown away by the mistral winds of October but that couldn't be helped. The house was a great base to explore the area and relax in the evenings. Thank you.”
Great stay at a wonderful property
Chantal greeted us and made sure all was well with the house and we took it from there. Lots of space, great bedding and linens, views, Sonos and Netflix! Outdoor kitchen and Weber grill, two refrigerators, giant pool, sauna, bocce ball court, bicycles, foosball and billiards would keep guests entertained for weeks. But we didn't get around to using these amenities as we were busy touring the sites of Provence. The nearby villages are splendid with the house being nearest to Loumarin, Merindol and Mallemort. We had no complaints. A wonderful property with workings well spelled out in the house "bible." ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet