Dominical, Costa Rica
Casa Tangaroa is a gorgeous contemporary home with four bedrooms, six bathrooms, and 4,000 square feet to live in at any stage of life. Whether you are giving your children all the benefits and joys of international travel, or you have that adventurous spirit that is searching for an escape, you are sure to have a charming stay at this Casa.
Casa Tangaroa was created to capture a panoramic view of the jungle and Pacific Ocean with complete privacy but within the well established community of Lagunas - just 18 minutes from Dominical’s world class surfing beach. At 1000 feet above sea level, it catches the breezes off the ocean during the day and the coolness of the mountains at night.
Freshly updated to give it a light and spacious feel, Casa Tangaroa has all the comforts you would expect of a modern home in the tropics. Both inside and out, guests will find ample living space.
The kitchen is built to the standards of a gourmet chef, including marble countertops and the latest appliance. The open floor plan connects this chef’s domain to a spacious lounge area where you can relax in deep, comfortable, leather sofas. Kick back and soak up the view through fully glazed floor to ceiling windows overlooking the coastline all the way to Manual Antonio National Park, 25 miles away.
When you are ready to eat, you will often take advantage of the covered outdoor poolside breakfast bar with marble counters, double sinks and a grill. It’s a perfect spot for unwinding in peace or entertaining friends and family.
All four bedrooms have queen size beds, air conditioners, ceiling fans, and en-suite bathrooms with marble counters and top quality fixtures. Three of the bedrooms are in the main house; the fourth is in a separate studio apartment perfectly set up for guests needing a bit more privacy.
This home is suitcase ready, fully furnished and already tastefully decorated with a stylish collection of wall hangings, art and elegant touches. Bring your swimsuits and flip-flops, grab some groceries in Plaza Pacifica, the best market in Dominical, and you will be ready to relax, explore and engage.
Single Family Home with 4 levels
4 bedrooms, 6 baths, 4000 square feet
Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
San José International Airport (SJC)
3 hours by car
Sweeping jungle views, Pacific Ocean, Manuel Antonio Park and Sunsets
Activities of Interest
- Costa Rica Surf Camp - Offers surf lessons and guided surf tours with the best selection of surfboard and bodyboard rentals in Dominical.
- Costa Rica Dive and Surf - Padi Diving Courses, Surf School and Surf Board Rentals. Waterfall Tours, Whitewater Rafting tours and Adventure Guide School for Diving, Surfing and Whitewater Rafting.
- Pineapple Tours - Kayak and standup paddle board tours to Mangroves, Ventanas Caves, Whale's Tail at Marino Ballena National Park, Rio Baru, and other locations.
- Hawk Adventures - Fly with the birds on one of Costa Ricas premier flying sites. Enjoy the spectacular views from high above and land gently on a beautiful Costa Rican beach.
Places of Interest
- Alturas Wildlife Sanctuary - Non-profit organization that rescues, rehabilitates and releases Costa Rica's exotic wildlife back into the jungle! 100% of your donation goes to care for the animals.
- Hacienda Baru Encountors - Discover the topical forest Hacienda Baru with tours such as a zip-line tour called "The flight of the toucan", a tree climb on a 35 meter high tree, mangrove walk, rainforest experience, nocturnal hike and night in the jungle.
- Nauyaca Waterfalls - Great place to escape and get away from the oppressive heat. Beautiful falls to enjoy and relax in
- San Isidro de El General Farmers Market - Known locally as the feria, the San Isidro farmers market is the biggest farmers market in the Southern Zone with over 200 vendors selling every kind of fruit and vegetable you can imagine.
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo