Los Picos (Casa Augusta)
Exceptional home in Las Colinas de Marbella.
Completed in 2007, this stunning Andalusian property comprises white Andalusian style buildings, lush gardens, an elegant private swimming pool and a pool pavilion complete with separate guest and staff accommodation.
This impressive home comprises 5 bedrooms and a separate staff apartment. There are two reception rooms, a state-of-the-art kitchen featuring a centre island, Gaggenau appliances and a breakfast area with beamed roof and access on to a patio. A Cinema, gym and a billiard room completes this fabulous property.
The high quality decoration and furnishings are consistent throughout and blend seamlessly into the Spanish landscape creating an oasis of stylish calm.
The property enjoys stunning panoramic views of the Mediterranean sea.
Additional features include an outdoor Jacuzzi, a basement, a garage with provision for three cars, hot and cold air-conditioning, central heating, automatic sprinklers and alarm system.
Daily housekeeping service is included and provided by a maid living at the premises. On request, a chef and other additional services can be arranged at a fee.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 34476 square feet, 3203 square meters
King, King, King, King, and 2x Queen
10 guests maximum
35 minutes by car
Ocean view with the mountains in the background
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- For golf lovers, Marbella is the place! The offer is immensely wide: La Quinta Golf Club, Magna Marbella Golf and Los Naranjos Golf Club to name a few.
- Marbella's coastline offers a broad choice of water sports and activities such as snorkeling, kayaking, sailing and many more.
- La Sala Restaurant Bar and Grill in Puerto Banús offers a supreme dining and social experience day and night.
Places of Interest
- Cabopino Beach is one of the best beaches in Marbella featuring crystal clear waters, wide-sandy beaches and plenty of amenities with a "medium occupancy". Cabopino is next to the protected Artola sand dunes and beach where clothing is optional.
- Stroll around Marbella's old town narrow streets and charming-flowered squares. This beautiful part of the town boasts lovely boutiques and art galleries.
- Puerto Banús, a luxury harbor and a social and shopping complex, has a wide offer of high-end restaurants and bars, boutiques, beach clubs and a buzzing nightlife.
- The stunning town of Ronda lays on top of two rocks formation split by an spectacular gorge. This separated the old Town from the modern part of the city and it's linked by three bridges from different ages: Roman, Arabic and the 18th Century.
Delightful stay at this oasis.
My family spent a week at Villa Augusta and the stay was a true delight. Beautiful home in a residential area with all needed facilities and more. Isabelle the owner was very attentive and ensure the stay was smooth and perfect. A gem in Marbella for the most discerned travellers. ”
Awesome home, great location
This magnificent home near Marbella is spectacular. So large, you and your family have plenty of space to roam and enjoy the amenities. Just minutes off the highway, it was convenient for touring and still close to the action of Marbella and surrounding towns.. Although it says it sleeps 10, all 10 would have their own suite. Not all amenities were in working condition (hot tub, exercise equipment) but it was still very nice. I would return in a heartbeat if traveling to southern Spain.”
Our fabulous week
We were a party of 8, and we all agreed that the week could not have been any better from the moment we arrived to when we sadly departed a week later. Casa Augusta is extremely spacious and very stylishly fitted. The house is situated in a prime position, set back from the coast with wonderful views of the sea from the terrace and pool and a spectacular view of the Sierra Blanca behind. Milena, the maid service was very helpful and discreet. This is a marvellous property. John and family”