Pinheiros Altos Villa
Quinta do Lago, Portugal
Sitting amongst 2,000 acres of the picturesque Ria Formosa Natural Park and its unique beaches, the resort offers its residents and guests an unparalleled location benefiting from a year-round temperate climate.
One of the most desired addresses in Europe, Quinta do Lago is a unique destination where magnificent golf courses and grand villas blend with green umbrella pines, the tranquility of lakes, the beauty of sandy beaches and the wildlife from the Ria Formosa Natural Park.
This traditionally built Portuguese villa is the ideal location for a holiday, be it a relaxing break or a golfing trip.
The property is situated in Pinheiros Altos, an exclusive development within the Quinta do Lago Estate, a 20 minute drive from Faro Airport.
The private pool and surrounding patio area are the perfect place to unwind and take in the peace and quiet of the surroundings, the only interruption being the swish of golf clubs from a nearby tee. The manicured garden leads down to the 1st fairway of this par 72 championship course, a favourite for pre-season professionals. Guests staying at villa have the chance to play the course for a discounted rate.
For non golfers, or for non-golf days, there is a sandy beach and good restaurants in nearby Vale do Lobo.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4000 square feet, 372 square meters
King, Twin, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
15 minutes by car /taxi
Beautiful views of the golf course
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Markets. People love to visit Algarve fairs and markets - one of the best known is the Saturday morning market in Loulé which has a huge selection of goods.
- Sailing & Boat Trips. There are several Marinas along the Algarve coast. The biggest is at Vilamoura.
- Golf. There are many and varied Algarve golf courses, for which the region is justly famous.
- Horse Riding. There are many riding centres throughout the Algarve, many of which offer lessons for beginners.
Places of Interest
- Rio Formasa Nature Park is only short drive away and well worth a visit.
- Quinta de Lago lake
- Enjoy an entertaining day out at the fascinating Zoomarine Park. Discover the mysteries of the sea through a range of exhibitions and shows featuring dolphins, seals, sharks and other exotic marine life.
- Visit the culturally beautiful town of Faro with its strong Roman influence.