Castaway on Oak Beach
This charming spacious beach house is set in an exotic magical location filled with birdlife and butterflies, taking full advantage of tropical breezes and capturing the essence of the tropics.
Quiet and secluded Oak Beach is just 10 metres from the front gate and the 2km beach invites relaxing beach walks, feast your senses and enjoy the sundowners with the sound of the surf washing through the setting ensuring your holiday will be both enjoyable and memorable.
This spacious open plan house is the perfect getaway for a relaxing holiday in paradise and great for entertaining with with an alfresco dining and entertaining area comprising of a large salt water pool, surrounded by decking and a state-of-art gas barbeque.
The house has three large double bedrooms and a rumpus room comprising 2 large day beds.
Castaway can sleep up to 8. The main bedroom (King bed) has an ensuite and opens up onto the large pool and decking area. There is a Queen bed in the second bedroom and two king singles in the third. The lounge area has a large widescreened television with PayTV, DVD and Surround Sound. The rumpus room also has large Television complete with PayTV.
The Lounge Room and Rumpus Room can be used as 4th bedroom with two large day beds and all rooms open out onto patio or back garden with alfresco dining by the pool and Barbecue (Weber).
A Porta cot and highchair are available on request
Will accept pets on application only.
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2690 square feet, 250 square meters
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Cairns Airport - CNS
1 hour by car
Beautiful garden & pool views
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Lovely beach walks along Oak Beach, in the afternoons you can walk to the end of Oak Beach were there is a secluded Beach Bar that is open from 4pm to 6pm and a restaurant that is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- World Class Golf Course
- Rainforest Habitat Wildlife Sanctuary
- Hartleys Creek Crocodile Farm
Places of Interest
- Great Barrier Reef: A trip out to the Reef to snorkel, dive or fish there are many day boats to choose from or you can go by helicopter.
- Mossman Gorge, Daintree and Cape Tribulation: self drive or choose from one of the many tour companies to explore the rainforest and the many attractions the area has to offer, walks in the wilderness, gorges, rivers, rainforests and waterfalls.
- Port Douglas: has many choices of restaurants and cafes also great shopping with galleries and boutiques. On Sundays there is a fantastic craft market on Wharf Street.