Grand Panoramic View Suite
Grand Panoramic View
**Additional Weeks May Be Available Upon Request**
Spend a week basking in the Panama sun in the Casa Bonita Residences at the Playa Bonita Westin Resort. This well appointed ocean view two bedroom, two and a half bathroom, 1,400 square feet condo is the perfect spot for a relaxing weeklong escape. The beaches here are fantastic and so is the incredible culture!
In this luxury condo, you'll have a very comfortable arrangement with an unmatched view of the ocean from the 11th floor. There is even immediate access to the rooftop pool and hot tub, fitness center, game room and children’s play area. You must take in the sunset from the rooftop at least once during your stay -- it's memorable!
While there are seven restaurants on the property (availability varies by season), the condo is fit with a fully equipped kitchen and dining area, so dining in is perfect also. The large dining room table comfortably seats six and makes for a lovely gathering spot.
Inside the master suite is a King bed over looking the crystal pools of the Westin Playa Bonita and the Pacific Ocean. The second bedroom has a queen bed with mountain views and a private bathroom. For extra bedding, there is a queen sized air mattress available also. The large sectional sofa is a great place for a nap as well!
If you need to do some work while you are here, there is an office available for your use that comes with a view!
Spend your entire trip on the property and never have to go anywhere if you'd like, or venture out and take in the many sights and sounds of Panama City, just minutes away. If staying on property is more your speed, you can even have your groceries delivered directly to the condo.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1400 square feet
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
Tocumen International Airport (PTY)
35 minutes by car
Ocean, beach, and Panama sunsets
You have full access to all of Casa Bonita's amenities as well as all of the Westin Resort Hotel amenities at the Playa Bonita resort ocean front development with a fee of $100 paid upon arrival directly to the Pearl Club Admin.
Activities of Interest
- Adventures Panama - Offers one day adventures or several day multisport itineraries that involve rafting, snorkeling, kayaking, biking, hiking, camping and more in remote areas.
- Panama Canal Fishing - Enjoy a day of fishing with a friendly and knowledgable guide.
- Scubapanama - For those who would like to have a great and adventurous experience in Panama. We take you diving in both, the Pacific and the Atlantic ocean.
Places of Interest
- Panama Canal - Operating since 1914 and considered one of the wonders of the world, this fifty-mile waterway transports ships by raising them from sea level to more than 85 feet via a series of gravity-powered locks.
- Casco Viejo - This charming old community’s churches, pedestrian walkways, historical plazas and palaces make it a must-see on any tour.
- Panaviera at Ocean Sun Casino - Ocean Sun Casino is located across three levels of Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama, the iconic 70-story waterfront tower along Panama Bay.
- Biomuseo - The building was designed to tell the story of how the isthmus of Panama rose from the sea, uniting two continents, separating a vast ocean in two, and changing the planet's biodiversity forever.
Great location and services.
Great location and services. Being our first time to Panama, we weren't too sure what to expect. The unit we stayed in was very clean and spacious. Included everything we needed and we throughly enjoyed ourselves. We look forward coming back in the future. ”
What a fun week!
We were fortunate to stay in this lovely condo while in Panama! The condo had everything we needed and Jamie, the property manager, was excellent! We will be back! ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility