Enclave at Snowmass Ski-in/Ski-out
Enclave at Snowmass Ski-in/Ski-out
Have the slopes at your fingertips during your stay at this wonderfully equipped three bedroom, three bathroom, 1,500 square feet condo. This property truly has it all with a Chef's kitchen appointed with stainless-steel appliances, a wood burning fireplace stocked with wood, flatscreens, parking and unbelievable views.
The large and inviting great-room with a stone fireplace is a great spot to relax and catch up with friends after a long day in the snow. As guests lounge around and watch television, they will be surrounded by breathtaking views of nature. The sprawling windows will make it hard for guests to focus on the TV once the snow starts to fall!
Just behind the great-room, guests will find the dining area and exquisite, kitchen. The dining area has plenty of options for seating around the rustic table or along the bar top. Complete with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances, the kitchen makes for a great spot for socializing.
Each bedroom provides relaxation and privacy. Two of the bedrooms are fit with King beds and private baths. The third bedroom has three comfortable twin beds.
Just ski in and leave your skis overnight with the valet, then ski out in morning. Need to stay off the slopes for a few hours and do some work? No problem. Relax on the large deck and savor the view while you use the high-speed wi-fi hook up on your lap top.
This condo is just steps from base village and the gondola! Guests will enjoy the feeling of being tucked away in their own private, beautifully decorated mountain home, while also enjoying newly renovated resort facilities and amenities. The complex features a new health club, large heated pool, three stone hot tubs, on-site spa series, and even a free area shuttle.
Easy and convenient Hotel desk check-in, new health club, large heated pool, 3 stone hot tubs, on-site spa services, and even a free shuttle makes this cozy hideaway even more attractive.
Surrounded by many of Colorado’s most beautiful mountain peaks, Snowmass is home to some of life’s biggest experiences. Some of the most legendary ski and snowboard terrain in North America is found here. Summer is full of adventure as well from premier fly fishing to whitewater rafting to weekly rodeos that star the descendants of the ranchers that settled this valley more than a century ago.
Around Snowmass you’ll find more than 90 miles of hiking, biking and equestrian trails and 27 holes of scenic disc golf. Concerts rock the village year round, and the summer is full of festivals, events, and big-name acts on world-famous stages.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
King, King, and Bunk
7 guests maximum
Aspen-Pitkin County Airport (ASE), Denver International Airport (DIA)
15 minutes by car to ASE, 3.5 hours by car to DIA
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Blazing Adventures Snowmass Village - The most knowledgeable whitewater rafting and outdoor adventures company in the area!
- Above It All Balloon Company - Offers public and private, scenic hot air balloon tours over the breathtaking mountains of the Aspen/Snowmass area, year round.
- Krabloonik Dogsled Rides - Fascinating and wonderful combination of wilderness dog sledding and elegant, fine dining at an authentic and extensive log cabin.
Places of Interest
- Aspen Snowmass - Ski resort made up of 4 expansive ski areas. Offers lessons for kids & adults.
- Snowmass Ice Age Discovery Center - Amazing fossils are now being housed in the Ice Age Discovery Center with an interpreter on hand to show how the bone preservation process works, using 150,000-year-old mammoth fossils. Entirely free!
- Penny Hot Springs - Natural, hot springs, located along the Crystal River just past Carbondale, near Aspen.
- Government Trail - Great trail for all ages and abilities that winds through the mountain, wild flowers and aspen groves.