Seine Bight, Belize
Mission Bay, is a newly redesigned 3 story custom waterfront estate with 6 bedrooms and 5 baths, located in a gated private residence overlooking the ocean in Placencia, Belize. From your back yard take the homes kayaks to fish for Snook, Goliath Fish, Snapper and more in a world class location. The home is located 8 miles from Placencia Village.
Ground Floor features:
2 bedrooms each with private baths, and access to large covered patio overlooking pool and ocean. Also located on the ground floor is an open air living area, dining area, and bar.
2nd Floor features:
A huge open kitchen with island breakfast bar, large open dining room, large outdoor covered and open patio overlooking the pool and pier. 3 bedrooms on this floor, 6th bedroom has a bunk bed off of the 1st Master bedroom. Master bedroom has a sitting room with bar and private fridge. 2 bathrooms on this floor.
3rd Floor features:
The top floor is a massive private master suite and bathroom, with an indoor/outdoor shower and huge open patio overlooking the pool and pier.
We are located 2 miles South of the Belize Ocean Club and 3 miles south of Maya Beach Bistro. The home is close to fine dining and other upscale resorts in an exclusive section of Placencia, just 8 minutes from Placencia Village and air strip.
Following items are INCLUDED with rental:
DAILY MAID SERVICE
USE OF NEW 4 SEAT GAS GOLF CART
ONSITE LAUNDRY AND WASHING OF GUESTS CLOTHING BY ONSITE STAFF
USE OF KAYAKS, PADDLE BOARDS AND BICYCLES AT HOME
TRANSFERS TO/FROM PLACENCIA AIRSTRIP
WI-FI WITH HIGH SPEED INTERNET AND FREE PHONE SERVICE TO USA AND CANADA
Information about Laguna:
Master Suite Third Floor - 1 King bed, 1 twin day bed with Private entrance
Bedroom 2 First Floor - 1 King with Ocean/pool view
Bedroom 3 First Floor - 1 Queen
Bedroom 4 Second Floor – 1 King
2nd Master Suite Second Floor – 1 King with private entrance
Bedroom 6 – Twin bunk beds
1 Pack and Play (crib) and 1 Portable High Chair Booster Seat
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5000 square feet
King, King, King, King, Queen, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
10 minutes by car
Gorgeous waterfront views!
Activities of Interest
- Dive and snorkel (even with whale sharks!) on the 2nd largest barrier reef in the world- book a tour and get picked up from the island dock!
- Take advantage of the area's World Class Fly Fishing
- Go on a cave tubing or river rafting adventure
- Tour a banana farm- See how it's done.
- Explore Mayan ruins and temple sites- See history!
- Try zip lining to see Belize from above the rainforest canopy!
- Hike to a nearby waterfall- Short boat ride away!
- Take a boat to Monkey River Village to pay a visit to the resident howler monkeys!
- Sample traditional Belizean cuisine in Placencia village, or have it prepared for you right on the island by your chef!
Places of Interest
- Placencia Village - Just minutes away by boat!
- Laughing Bird Caye National Park - Perfect spot for a kayaking expedition!
- Lola's Art Gallery - See the great art!
- Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary - Home of the world's first established Jaguar Reserve!
What a fun vacation! We had a group of eight woman and were later joined by of the two husbands -- and the house was super comfortable for all. The ocean views are spectacular, the location is great and loved the near-by spa and various restaurants, all within walking, golf cart or biking distance. The caretakers and cook on the property were so kind, thoughtful and always so cheerful. Having never been to Belize before, I left with a big smile on y face -- hoping to return again soon. Lauren was suer kind and accommodating -- another fabulous 3rd Home experience for me!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet