Carnelian Bay, California
North Lake Tahoe Roost with private majestic view, hot tub and dock
Tahoe Lake House
This Beautiful two bedroom designer home in Carnelian Bay has panoramic views of Lake Tahoe and the surrounding mountains amid the tops of giant pines! Perched halfway up the hill from the lake, the house features a comfortably furnished deck in a private setting: adjacent to a wilderness conservancy.
The house, recently remodeled, is furnished with cozy lake house and mountain décor, creating an inviting atmosphere. Guests can cozy up in front of the free standing gas stove. Just through the front door and into the living room, there is a great seating area with a flat screen TV.
Around the corner from the living room, is the kitchen and dining area. The kitchen is equipped with all the amenities guests will need to fill up after a long day exploring.
Both bedrooms are fully private. The master is on the main floor with a queen bed and French doors that lead out to the deck with hot tub and lake view. Upstairs is the second bedroom loft with two double beds, sky lights and an en suite bathroom with shower. Both bedrooms offer incredible tree top views.
The outdoor space is idyllic with a large stone nation offering stunning view of the lake. There is a gas fireplace, built-in gas barbecue, and hammock. If you are looking for a secluded place to truly enjoy nature and all that Tahoe has to to offer then this is the spot for you! Trails start directly from house.
There's a semi-private shore and dock across the street, offering direct lake access. Perfect for a couple, 2 couples or a family. 15 minutes to great skiing at Alpine Meadows, Squaw Valley & Northstar.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1568 square feet
King and 2x Full
6 guests maximum
Reno/Tahoe International Airport (RNO)
1 hour by car
Stunning lake and mountain views. Peaceful sense serenity and privacy with no direct neighbors. Majestic sunrise view, surreal sunset views. Access to lake with semi-private multi-level dock.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Tahoe Adventure Company - Offers kayak, stand up paddle board, bike, hike, snowshoe, and multisport guided adventures and rentals in the Lake Tahoe and Truckee areas
- Tahoe Photographic Tours - The first and most experienced, personalized scenic guide and photographic service in Lake Tahoe.
- Emerald Bay Helicopter Tour - See Lake Tahoe’s most beautiful spot from above on a 10-minute Emerald Bay helicopter flight. Short but sweet, this aerial tour takes off from South Lake Tahoe and flies you over Emerald Bay.
Places of Interest
- Northstar Village - Upscale shops, refined dining and Lake Tahoe's only five-star slopeside lodging is married to impeccable grooming, incredible tree skiing and enough variety to challenge every level of skier.
- Squaw Valley - One of the finest Lake Tahoe ski resorts in California with olympic memories.
- Vikingsholm - Located in Emerald Bay at Lake Tahoe, this magnificent castle is a unique blend of nature's spectacular beauty and man's architectural ingenuity.
Great View and Great Time
My wife and I had a wonderful time at North Lake Tahoe Roost. The sunrise and sunsets on the lake were incredible. The home had everything we needed to relax after 15 minute drives to and from Northstar and Squaw Valley for amazing skiing! ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet