Big Sky, Montana
Big Sky Mountain Home
Big Sky Ski-in/Ski-out Luxury Home
Nestled into the heart of Big Sky Village is this three bedroom, three bathroom, 2,500 square foot home. With unmatched views of Lone Peak (seen in the 3rd image) and ski-in/ski-out access from Big Sky, this home has everything you need for a trip full of incredible nature and abundant adventure.
Whether you decide to vacation in winter, spring, summer or fall, you won’t be disappointed. Big Sky is surely one of the most beautiful destinations the U.S. has to offer. If you haven't been before, it's certainly a must see. This is the ideal vacation home for your time here, regardless of season, with a living room with stone fireplace and floor to ceiling windows, dining room, gourmet kitchen and extra family room. Guests will find lovely appointments in each room.
All three bedrooms are fit with queen beds. On the lower level there is a den with an additional, queen sofa bed and full bath. Step outside from here and quests will find a hot tub with views! For additional sleeping space, there is a loft with a twin-sized sofa bed.
Don’t worry if you are not a skier or snowboarder because there are plenty of other winter activities to enjoy. Summer is simply amazing in Montana! Horseback riding, world class hiking, white water rafting, road and mountain biking, golfing (15 yard longer drives with the altitude) and what is widely considered the best fly fishing waters in the US! Fall and Spring, although much quieter in Big Sky, are also beautiful!
Ski out is few minutes’ walk down slight incline to the Bear Back Poma lift. Alternatively, one could walk about 5-10 minutes to the main Big Sky Base area, but most people use the Poma Lift.
Ski-in is via the Silver Knife (Blue) and Bear Back (Green) runs. You can ski to a location just across the street from the townhouse, so less than 1 minute walk back.
The local eateries are fantastic and offer a wide variety of dining options including steak, fish, wild local game, local brews and fine wines from around the world. And perhaps best of all, Big Sky is casual and friendly! Come see what Montana is all about!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet
Queen, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN)
1 hour and 10 mintues by car
Beautiful mountain views, including Lone Peak!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Montana Whitewater Raft Company - Whitewater Rafting Trips on the Gallatin, Madison and Yellowstone Rivers.
- Gallatin River Guides - Montana Fly Fishing Trips near Big Sky Montana.
- Lone Mountain Trail Scenic Drive - Take a scenic detour on the paved but winding trail.
Places of Interest
- Yellowstone National Park - Just an hour away!
- Big Sky Resort - Known for giving skiers and riders access to more skiing than anywhere else in the United States.
- Custer Gallatin National Forest - Encompassing more than 3 million acres, this forest is known as one of the most ecologically diverse landscapes in the region.
- Ousel Falls Trail - A 1.6 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Gallatin Gateway, MT that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels.
- Lava Lake Trail - a 4.9 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Gallatin Gateway, MT that features a lake and is rated as moderate.
Great time in Big Sky! Walking distance to Big Sky Base which is very active in the Summer. Easy access to Big Sky Meadow Village. . Owner was accommodating and helpful prior to our stay. Property is spotless and beautifully furnished! Direct View of Lone Peak Mountain - amazing! Would love to return again!”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet