The Mandala House
Voted in Elle Decoration June 2017 as one of the "World's most beautiful homes"
Featured in the June 2017 Hotlist Edition of Conde Nast Traveler
Welcome to Berawa – the peaceful, green and spiritual enclave located perfectly between the lively and cosmopolitan Seminyak and the surf-centric Canggu.
Famous for its year-round surf breaks, breathtaking sunsets and rice padis stretching down to the shoreline, the up-and-coming area is quickly becoming Bali’s hippest beachside scene.
Close to the surf breaks of Canggu, The Mandala House is a one-of-a-kind new villa conceptualized around clean, flowing lines, open airy spaces, blending raw, industrial elements with warm, elegant and luxurious finishes.
Designed by one of Bali’s leading architects, and Interiors by a well known Californian design firm, the villa’s unique features include a glass-bottomed pool, a swim-up copper bar, home cinema, gym and infinity swimming pool that overlooks the adjoining padi fields.
The Mandala House comes with 5 full-time staff including a manager/concierge and a full-time gourmet chef - The owners of this villa are big in the restauraunt scene and so food / and drinks are on point!
The ground floor includes four individually designed double en-suite bedrooms, a spacious open-plan lounge, dining room and a fully equipped open-plan kitchen, with a back kitchen for staff.
The master suite on the first floor, with its panoramic views over the padi fields and vaulted ceilings, has a large dressing room and spectacular bathroom with a granite bolder-carved bathtub.
Enjoy sunset cocktails on the private terrace, take a dip in the glass-bottomed pool and relax in the hidden “teal room,” which holds a collection of our favourite books, films and games to keep you entertained.
The basement houses the cinema room, with a full-size projector screen and surround sound, and the boxing and training gym, equipped with weights, boxing equipment, TRX, and workout programmes developed by leading trainers from gyms such as UFit, Shoreditch House, Frame and AnOther Space.
All rooms at The Mandala House are air-conditioned and complimentary broadband WiFi internet access is provided throughout the villa.
Other villa highlights include:
- 30m infinity-edge swimming pool
- 5 en-suite bedrooms, all with both walk-in showers and bathtubs (All bedrooms have king size beds, apart from one with twin beds which can be joined if requested)
- Wireless Sonos audio throughout the living areas, terrace and bar
- Cinema: 200 inch screen with a ceiling-mounted, cinema-quality projector, DVD player and DVD Library “Teal Room”
- Library with 52in plasma screen, Netflix and Apple TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bespoke complimentary toiletries
We have the facilities at The Mandala House to help you get your fitness or yoga fix with our rolodex of Bali’s best yoga instructors, meditation coaches and fitness professionals able to work with you in the comfort of the villa.
We also have an in house massage and treatment menu, covering a number of massages, reflexology and other treatments for you to enjoy at home.
For those wanting to ride some of Bali’s most consistent breaks, we can provide instructors, board hire and arrange the best surf schools.
Private Residence with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 6300 square feet, 586 square meters
King, King, King, King, and Twin
10 guests maximum
Ngurah Rai International Airport - DPS
20 minus by car
Untouched padi fields, beautiful farm land, slight seaview from upper terrace, garden and pool views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Given the number of staff and service provided, there is an additional fee per person per week to contribute towards the costs.
Activities of Interest
- Within 1km of the villa, guests will find a vibrant cafe culture, bars, boutiques and delicious restaurants.
- Canggu is perfect for surfing, fitness, spas, yoga, and all round relaxing. Its a stunning part of Bali with green padi fields, sprinkled with hip cafes, and cool spas and shops. Something for everyone.
- Spa treatments - massage, Yoga, reflexology, meditation, therapy etc..
- Fitness, away from the Invilla gym, there is a Bootcamp gym, a crossfit gym and a personal training gym all within 5mins.
- Shopping - Canggu has a range of beautiful boutiques, trendy interior shops and excellent arts and crafts, we have in-house guides to show you around
- Only 10 Minutes away is the vibrant Seminyak area with some of Bali (and Asias) best beachclubs and restaurants with everything from romantic dining to celebrity chef cuisine to wine bars to nightclubs.
Places of Interest
- There are a number of beaches (and some of Bali's best surf) within a five minute drive from the villa, including Echo, Berawa and Canggu beaches.
- Our favourite spots are The Naked Coconut on Berawa Beach with its chilled out vibe, the perfect place to sip on a cold beer (or a coconut!) and chill
- FINNS beachclub which is just near the villa, a big format, lively and "sceney" beachclub on berawa beach, Bali's hotspot.
- Bali Equestrain centre - stunning, green, spacious centre for taking the family to ride horses, also has a great cafe
- Nirwana Golf Course - Just 20mins away, a world class, Greg Norman designed links course
The decor of this home is some of the best I have ever seen! The blue luscious couches and chairs throughout the home were a perfect contrast to the brown floors and grey walls. The kitchen is show stopping; more of an art corner than just a kitchen, and the real large palm tree next to the counter adds a fun and exotic touch. Upstairs you will find the coolest blue TV room hidden behind a glass bookcase! The master bedroom is also fantastic, inclusive of a 4-poster bed, glass bedroom walls and a spacious large bathroom with your own private outdoor shower. The outdoor areas of this home are just as spectacular. As you walk in through the home gates, you’ll immediately see the grand infinity pool with a bar and seats within the pool, and then look up and you’ll see the second pool upstairs, which has a glass bottom. It is simply incredible. ”