Nestled in the private woods of Jacks Peak with spectacular views of Monterey Bay is the Carmel Charmer. This two bedroom, 2,500 square foot home is perfectly located within a 10-minute drive of both downtown Carmel and Cannery Row. This Carmel Charmer showcases the best that the Monterey Peninsula has to offer.
This contemporary, split-level home has recently been completely remodeled with an all-new bathrooms, hardwood floors, floor-to-ceiling windows and a wrap-around deck on each level. The fully equipped kitchen features a bar with seating and flows into the dining room with seating for six.
The focal point of the living room is the amazing view of Monterey Bay. Exposed wood beams and skylights create a spacious feel and let the natural light flood the space.
The upper deck has expansive views of the Coast Guard Pier, Monterey Harbor, Cannery Row and Santa Cruz. You can relax with a book on the cozy lounges in the sunroom, while being warmed by the fire in the glass-enclosed potbelly pellet stove, and surrounded by stunning views of the Bay.
The master bedroom features a king sized bed and large picture window with unobstructed views. The second bedroom features a set of twin beds. There is also a queen sleeper sofa in the living room.
The house is situated on an acre of land just steps away from scenic hiking, and a short drive from destinations like Monterey Aquarium (2 passes included), Ocean Avenue in Carmel-by-the-Sea, and breathtaking Point Lobos Natural Reserve.
Stay in this beautiful home and let the serenity of Carmel and Monterey bring you the luxury vacation you have been seeking.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2500 square feet, 233 square meters
King and 2x Twin
4 guests maximum
San José International Airport (SJC)
1 hour by car
Fantastic views of Monterey Bay!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Monterey Bay Whale Watch - Great company and knowledgable staff.
- Monterey Bay Kayaks - Kayak and standup paddleboard rentals, guided tours, classes and sales.
- 3 Lap Ride at Laguna Seca with a Pro Driver Check Availability From $149.00 Low Price Guarantee i Highlights Private guide for a more personalized experience Qualified and professional pilot Seasonal Offer.
Places of Interest
- Carmel-by-the-Sea - European-style village nestled above a picturesque white-sand beach where everything is within walking distance.
- Point Lobos - The “crown jewel” of the California State Park system.
- Big Sur - Undeveloped coastal area that is an experience for all.
- Cannery Row - Home to some of the most luxurious hotels, world-class restaurants, boutiques & galleries, spas, premium wine tasting & exciting recreation Monterey has to offer, including the best nightlife.
- Monterey Bay Aquarium - Home to sea otters, penguins, sharks, jellies and thousands of other marine animals and plants.
Carmel Charmer charms beyond expectations!
Our stay at this home was fabulous! The view from this Jack's Peak hideaway is marvelous and on clear days you can see clear across Monterrey all the way up to Santa Cruz! The home is well appointed with great furniture and tasteful artwork, a well stocked kitchen, several living spaces including our favorite two chaise couches that allow you to soak in the morning, afternoon and evening views, and a downstairs great room with fireplace. It really was a special place to get away from it all allowing for quick drives into Carmel or Monterrey which was ideal for what we were looking for and when we stayed in we lit the fire on cooler evenings, peered out of the telescope out to sea and even got to see a rainbow unfold and arch up from downtown Monterrey! Thank you for sharing your wonderful home with us it certainly exceed our expectations! ”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet