Barra do Jacuipe - Beach Front
Only 35 km from Salvador (capital of Bahia), Barra do Jacuipe is located on the Costa dos Coqueiros (Coconut Coast), The town offers inviting beaches and countless leisure options. Despite being one of the state's economic hubs, and one of the country's largest petrochemical hubs, Barra do Jacuipe's natural beauty remains untouched.
This spacious villa is located in one of the best beaches in the north coast of Bahia by the Jacuipe River.
The 5 bedroom (all ensuite) home features, an alfresco dining space with barbecue and pizza oven, where you will be able to enjoy cocktails by the pool whilst watching the sunset.
The river front property is in the Barra do Jacuipe beach, also only 30min from Salvador Airport, 20min from well known Praia do Forte, 10min from Guarajuba, and 10min from Arembepe.
Guests have a boat to navigate the Rio Jacuipe at their disposal. A number of water sports including stand up paddle (SUP) are available. Restaurants and bars are a short walking distance.
Driver can be provided at an extra fee. The pilot for the boat is required - $250/day
Private Residence with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 6 baths, 10764 square feet, 1001 square meters
King, King, 2x Twin, Other, and Other
12 guests maximum
Salvador International Airport
30 minutes by car
Beautiful Sea Views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
USD 150 per week - this includes 2 staff that can assist with concierge services, cleaning, cooking, etc.
Activities of Interest
- Fazenda Boaventura is great for hiking
- A number of activities are available - 42Km of beaches with four Areas of Environmental Preservation (APA) and dunes, lakes, ponds, waterfalls and rivers
Places of Interest
- Rio Jacuipe - The waters are calm and the meeting of the River with the sea is gorgeous! Well worth getting to know.
- Praia do Forte and Guarajuba beaches - coconut trees and blue waters, relaxing piece of paradise.
- Arembepe - captivate visitors with its famous hippie village and its Tamar project, as well as having crystalline waters.
- Salvador - the capital of Bahia state has an energy and unadorned beauty that few cities can match.