Kabupaten Badung, Indonesia
The Palm House
Located in the rural district of Canggu, just minutes from some of Bali’s most revered surf beaches, The Palm House offers incredible sunsets with glimpses of the mystical Batukaru volcano in the distance.
Experience luxury villa living at this contemporary retreat located amongst the picturesque rice fields in Bali’s Canggu area.
The villa has five double rooms, plus the option to convert the gym and office into additional bedrooms. The Palm House boasts a 40-meter pool for real swimming and the perfect Jacuzzi corner for sunset drinks. The air-conditioned gym and spa are always open, while the view of lush green lawn with rice paddies and palms beyond will bring ultimate tranquility and relaxation to the most discerning guest.
Minimalist horizontal lines accent this contemporary sanctuary set in almost an acre of tropical gardens overlooking the rice fields. Close to the excitement of Seminyak, but far enough away to ensure a traditional Balinese experience. No detail has been overlooked - every piece of furniture has been custom designed specifically for the villa, and each piece of unique artwork, personally chosen by the Villa owners.
The Palm House can accommodate up to 14 guests, King mattresses in each room that can also be configured to twins, and stunning tropical views from the picture windows of every bedroom.
Families and sport fanatics will enjoy the 40-metre pool, air-conditioned gym, spa services and a Yoga pavilion overlooking the pool and rice paddies. There is a shallow end of the pool, which is shaded until midday – perfect for little ones to have some splash time. And at the other end, there is a Jacuzzi that begs to be used for sunset drinks. Make use of the car and driver and visit some of Bali’s temples and historic sites, play a round of golf at the nearby Nirwana course, or stroll through the streets of Seminyak, just 25 minutes away.
The outdoor sunken living room and BBQ area is an alternative for casual dinners and takes advantage of the breeze in Canggu at night and with almost 200m square metres of neatly manicured lawn.
From the best restaurants and cafes to the most coveted shops in Seminyak, hidden waterfalls to private boat trips, safari parks to white water rafting – there is something in Bali for everyone and the concierge team can give you their best tips or plan the entire excursion from pick up to drop off.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 18 square feet
King, King, King, King, and King
10 guests maximum
Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS)
30 minutes by car
Beautiful garden views and the rural area of Canggu
Activities of Interest
- Play a round of golf at the Nirwana Bali Golf Course designed by Greg Norman. The picturesque course has five ocean-side holes, three cliff-to-cliff tee shots and eight holes sculpted into rice paddies.
- Take surf lessons at nearby Batu Bolong or Berawa beaches.
- Wash and feed rescued Sumatran elephants at the Elephant Safari Park in the lush mountains of Taro.
- Take a bike tour along the mountains of Bali with a guide who will show you some of the island’s best spots.
Places of Interest
- Enjoy a lazy Sunday with great tunes and a relaxed kid environment at Old Man’s, Batu Bolong.
- Make a day trip to Ubud, Bali’s artistic and cultural center. Take the kids to the Monkey park, have lunch at a nearby café and spend the afternoon visiting traditional and contemporary Balinese galleries.
- Uluwatu Temple, a truly must visit in Bali, is also known as Pura Luhur. It is situated in the island commonly known as Bukit Peninsula, which houses Bali’s few best beaches like Balangan and many good surfing spots.
Amazing villa - pure luxury and style close to trendy Canggu
Our family had a truly wonderful stay - perfect accommodation and great staff made our week there a memorable experience. Wayan the house manager went out of his way to make our stay as easy and relaxing as possible. Wonderful breakfasts, pool, table tennis and motor bike rides among the rice paddies were a highlight and most especially the stunning pool all contributed to our enjoyment. Thanks for this wonderful opportunity to experience this special piece of Bali. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo