He'emanu Hawaiian Home
Hanalei, Kauai, Hawaii
He'emanu Hawaiian Home
This stunning beach house just underwent a complete renovation. The location is as fabulous as the high end finishes. The property is the perfect combination of beach chic design and luxury. There is air conditioning and fans in every room, which is a rarity in the area. The location of the house allows you to enjoy the prevailing island breezes, insuring the perfect temperature whatever your preference.
The home has an open concept layout The light hardwood floors are accented by the white decor and bold pops of colors introduced through artwork and fabric. The gourmet kitchen is sleek in design with a large island with seating. There is also a dining table with seating for 6. The living room offers ample comfortable seating and is the perfect place to relax after a day of island adventure.
The spacious lanai has a bamboo tiki bar, flat screen TV and built in bench seating, ideal for lounging while enjoying the view.
There are three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The house sleeps six, but the lanai can double as a sleeping porch for those looking to experience true island living. The master bedroom is light filled, featuring a king sized bed and ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom has a queen sized bed, while the third bedroom offers two twin sized beds.
There is high speed internet throughout the home, for those looking to stay connected while away. There is an outdoor shower, perfect for rinsing off after returning from the beach. The beach is just a two minute walk from the house. It is also just minutes to the town, where there are several great shops, cafes and restaurants. Hanalei is a quaint surf town, where you will be welcomed with open arms and truly feel like you are living the island dream.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet
King, Full, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
1 hour via car
Mountain and waterfall views!
$350 Mandatory service fee (includes 1 midweek clean)
Activities of Interest
- Hanalei Beach - Soft sand, wide beach, calm water, and plenty of spots for surfing. Clean showers and bathrooms as well!
- Limahuli Garden and Preserve - Backdropped by the majestic Makana Mountain and overlooking the Ocean, a tour through this tropical garden is surely a memorable excursion.
- Hanalei Valley Lookout - A great quick-stop, photo-op that over looks the Taro fields and mountains.
Places of Interest
- Hanalei Bay
- Napali Coast
- Napali Coast Hanalei Tours - Explore secluded beaches, ancient Hawaiian sites, tropical reefs, majestic valleys, sea caves and thousand-foot waterfalls. See where movies like South Pacific, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Descendent and more were filmed.
- Napali Raft Adventure by Holo Holo Charters - The most fun and efficient way to see the Napali coastline. Your knowledgeable Captain and crew will share the history and legends of this enchanting area, which was once home to hundreds of Hawaiians.
Hanalei Bay visit
The He’emanu Hawaiian Home is ideal for a stay in the Hanalei/Princeville area on Kauai. The house is ideally located: a short walk to a magnificent sandy beach across the entire bay, and a similarly short walk into the village. The house was perfect for us. Completely up to date, well furnished and supplied, with excellent instructions for everything. The spacious master bedroom is well separated on one side of the large and comfortable living room space, while the other two bedrooms are on the opposite side of the house, making for excellent sound isolation. The owner checked in with us during our stay and was immediately responsive to our few questions.”
We had such a beautiful stay at He'emanu! We had everything we could possibly need and more! Their home is beautifully designed to fit perfectly with the setting and views and so convenient to walk to town and the beach. We loved it! ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo