An elegant infinity pool surrounded by summer furniture dominates the villa's terrace also equipped with a covered pergola providing shading for the outdoor dining area, ideal for al fresco meals enjoyed with the turquoise waters of the Aegean sea as a background.
Upon entering the property one is greeted by the cosy living room featuring large windows and French doors which provide stunning sea views throughout.
The main body of Aqua also features the villa's fully equipped kitchen as well as a guest bedroom and a master bedroom.
One additional guest bedroom with separate entrance is located on the upper level of the property. The other guest bedroom with pool view is located on the lower level where some of the best sea views can be enjoyed. Access to the infinity pool and a large tanning area are also from this level.
Aqua is ideal for a family or smaller groups who are looking for a property offering all necessary amenities combined with quality finishing and breathtaking views of the Aegean sea, all of which while holidaying on one of the most exclusive resorts on the island.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1750 square feet, 163 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
30 mins by car
Breathtaking views over the Aegean Sea
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- The island is a paradise for water sport enthusiasts! It is only natural that the “Island of the Winds” should attract surfers and sailors from all over the world!
- Diving fans can do a little exciting exploration of the underwater magic of Mykonos.
- Explore the island on a kayak or a boat and discover secluded beaches, or take a boat tour around the nearby islets, which are also ideal fishing spots!
Places of Interest
- Take the opportunity to explore the tiny archaeological gem of Delos, just a short boat trip away. Delos was a sacred island in ancient times, and according to mythology was the birthplace of the twin gods Apollo and Artemis
- Visit the historic monastery of Panayia Tourliani (a 16th century church with a brilliant carved wooden iconostasis)
You May Also be Interested In