For beach lovers, swimmers and surfers this location is hard to beat! The four bedroom, four bathroom, 3,500 square foot penthouse boasts a beautiful terrace with a magnificent, panoramic ocean view. It completely captures the world famous sunsets in Mexico.
This penthouse consists of a large living and dinning room with views towards the bay, a fully equipped kitchen, and plenty of private space for each guest.
Vibrant colors mixed with soft whites flow throughout each room in the home. The bold red dining table is the centerpiece of the living room, and also the perfect spot for entertaining guests. Close by is the gorgeous kitchen that is trimmed in patterned tile. Just from looking at the pictures, you can almost taste the margaritas already!
Inside of the home’s four bedrooms, are top-of-line mattress shrouded in crisp, clean sheets. Each room has ample storage space. The bathrooms are also very spacious with large vanities and glass showers.
Head up the stairs and step outside to be swept away by the amenities. The stone patio is partially shaded from the sun by two awnings, which extend over the bar and lounge area. Through the middle of the patio, is a pool, the perfect spot to cool off. There are plenty of lounge chairs so that guests might be able to soak up some warm sunshine when they take a day off from exciting excursions. The view of the city skyline kissing the ocean and white sandy beaches stretches as far as the eye can see.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3500 square feet, 326 square meters
King, King, 2x Twin, and Bunk
8 guests maximum
Acapulco International Airport (ACA)
35 minutes by car
Beautiful views of the Pacific
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Part-time maid- 400 pesos/day, available 3 days/week
Administrator- 600 pesos/week
Air conditioning- 1500 pesos/week
Activities of Interest
- Mexican Cooking Class in Acapulco - Discover Mexican cuisine at a cooking demonstration followed by lunch. Stop at the market to buy the ingredients to cook the famous Mexican fajitas.
- Tres Palos Lagoon and Baby Turtle Release Tour - This tour is a must for nature lovers. Drive along the coast admiring mango and coconut plantations and learn about the lifestyle of the locals.
- Acapulco Horseback Riding Tour and Baby Turtle Release - Explore the breathtaking beaches around Acapulco on horseback and have the opportunity of adopting and releasing a baby turtle into the Pacific Ocean.
- Mezcal Distillery Day Trip - Live the incredible experience of learning the process of the mezcal making when you visit a distillery in Amojileca.
Places of Interest
- La Quebrada - Divers leap from cliffs 136 feet above the crashing Pacific, landing in an 11 feet deep inlet. Five performances daily, including four evening shows. A spectacular performance with food and drink!
- El Fuerte de San Diego - This 18th-century Spanish fortress turned museum is a site for festive gatherings.
- Capilla de la Paz (Chapel of Peace) - Located on a hillside 1,200 feet above sea level, this contemporary chapel is recognized by its 130-foot cross.
- Mural Diego Rivera - Created in 1956 and located on the side of a house, this mural is one of the city's most important cultural artifacts.