The Cotton House, Bali
The Cotton House
The Cotton House is a large and luxuriously appointed custom home, drawing inspiration from the luxury estates of the Caribbean. It is perfectly located in the midst of the Seminyak and Petitenget district, providing a perfect home base for your trip to Bali. Set on grounds of 3/4 of an acre and with eight bedrooms and three entertainment spaces covering 14,000 square feet, you'll find plenty of space to accommodate family and friends for your trip to Bali. You'll also have a personal chef, who will prepare all your meals, whether it's traditional Balinese fare or otherwise!
Architect Hetta Thynne has created a beautiful combination of entertainment, relaxation and accommodation spaces here with much careful consideration given to the layout. The Cotton House can be enjoyed by larger groups of family and friends and its expansive entertainment area and flowing lawn provides for ample gathering space and private parties.
Entering the property through its stunning blue gates, you proceed to the porte cochere which feeds into accommodation and entertaining areas. You'll find many convenient gathering places inside and out.
The home is separated into four extensive pavilions. The first is a two-story two-bedroom that is a fully self-contained villa with its own plunge pool and extensive tropical gardens surrounding. Within a short walk, you arrive at the cottage which is a gorgeous large stand-alone king-size bedroom with its own ensuite.
The third pavilion houses the vast entertainment area including indoor and outdoor dining tables, a bar, beautifully crafted living spaces, a pool table and a very large flat-screen TV with surround sound, which supports a vast array of AV offerings.
Linked by a covered walkway from the entertainment pavilion, the last and largest pavilion houses five bedrooms all with separate bathroom suites and dressing rooms, accompanied by a library with AV facilities. Three of the bedrooms have interconnecting doors, ideal for family situations.
At the center of the property surrounded by 600 square meters of lawn, lies the 20-meter wet edge swimming pool. You'll, of course, find some of the world's finest beaches close by, but the pool makes for a fantastic lounging scene as well.
Seminyak boasts some of the finest beaches in Bali. Be sure to catch the world-renowned sunsets and enjoy the natural and tranquil beauty, marvel at traditional Balinese ceremonies on the beach, complete with gamelan players and offerings to the gods. Bali is much more than just beaches though. In Seminyak, you'll find high-end shopping boutiques and many fine spas. If adventure is what you're after, you'll find no shortage of waterfalls, ancient temples, hiking, surfing, scuba diving, boat charters, and fishing, among many other options in beautiful Bali!
Enjoy a lavish and rejuvenating stay at this incredible Balinese villa!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Estate with 1 level
8 bedrooms, 8 baths, 14000 square feet
King, King, King, King, King, King, King, and King
16 guests maximum
Ngurah Rai International Airport - DPS
25 minutes by car
Views of magnificent lawns, coconut palms, and frangipani trees!
+ All meals which are prepared by our chef are charged on a cost of goods basis plus 20%
+ Airport transfer fees (dependent on transportation type, etc.)
+ Personal laundry fees
Activities of Interest
- Adventure Scuba Diving Bali (7 minute drive) - At this diving school, you'll explore extraordinary reefs under the depths of the sea.
- Seminyak Beach Horseback Riding - One of the most popular activities at Seminyak Beach is a coastal horseback ride.
- Surfing - Seminyak Beach offers great waves for surfing!
- Seminyak Yoga Shala (5 minute drive) - Get in touch with you inner Zen at a rejuvenating yoga class!
- Nyaman Gallery (5 minute drive) - Art lovers have to check out this lovely gallery, emblematic of the art scene in Bali.
Places of Interest
- Potato Head Beach Club (5 minute drive) - Enjoy a day basking in the sunshine or diving into the infinity pool at one of Bali's premier beach clubs.
- Revolver (7 minute drive) - Locals and visitors alike love this amazing coffeeshop.
- Seminyak Beach (10 minute drive) - You'll love the beauty and pristine sands of this famous beach.
- Pura Petitenget (5 minute drive) - This temple is one of the most important in Bali.
- Ku De Ta (5 minute drive) - This is one of the most popular beachfront bars in Bali, offering stellar views of the ocean.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo