Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Southern Splendor - Seaside
Comfort, class, and conveniences- Southern Splendor offers it all. This scenic, seaside home offers five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,400 square feet of luxury to its guests.
The front entry of this blue abode leads you into a fully equipped kitchen with a gas stove and bar seating. The kitchen opens up to the living and dining areas with walkout access to the screened-in and open porches. The first floor also includes a queen bedroom with private access to the front porch and a hall bath.
Upstairs, the second floor has a master king bedroom with a private full bath, Jacuzzi tub, and access to a private screened-in balcony porch. The second bedroom on this floor boasts a queen bed. There is hall bath close by with a gorgeous, Clawfoot tub.
Perched at the top of the stairs on the second floor, there is also a quaint sitting area with a TV. In a small, open alcove across from the sitting area, is a set of twin bunks – great for children!
On the third floor, you’ll find an open tower room with a queen bed and small balcony. Here guests will witness amazing views of the town with slight glimmer of the Gulf in the distance.
Extras amenities at Southern Splendor include a stackable washer/dryer, outdoor shower and pole-mounted grill.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2400 square feet
King, Queen, Bunk, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP)
40 minutes by car
Gulf of Mexico and town of Seaside
Activities of Interest
- Fired-Up Pottery Painting - You and your family can enjoy creating your own masterpiece when you paint pottery at Fired Up.
- Austin Magee's Surf School at Seaside - Very professional instructor for all ages.
- Seaside Swim & Tennis - Boasts three swimming pools, a snack bar, six Har-Tru HydroCourts Tennis Courts, world-class Croquet Lawn, Fitness Center, Shuffleboard, Playground, Bath House and shopping at our Pro Shop.
- Cabana Man beach chairs, umbrellas, kayaks
- Seaside Transit Authority Bike Rentals
Places of Interest
- Bud & Alley's - Long-standing, laid-back eatery on the beach with an eclectic menu plus an open-air bar upstairs.
- Great Southern Cafe - Southern specialties come with a twist at this warm spot that gives classic recipes a modern spin.
- Sundog Books - A family owned, independent bookstore located in the heart of Seaside, Florida.
- Modica Market - Gourmet groceries with Southern hospitality.
- Pickle's Beachside Grill - Great burger's and fries!
In the heart of the seaside community, a short walk to the beach or pool. So much to do here and not enough time. Or a great place to just relax if that's your thing. Very beautiful house with comfortable room for 10. We'd come back in a heartbeat!!”
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility