Gramado is a mountain area in Brazil’s southernmost state, Rio Grande do Sul. Influenced by 19th-century German settlers, the town has a Bavarian feel with Alpine chalets, chocolatiers and artisan shops. Gramado is also known for its Christmas light displays and for hydrangea blooms in spring.
The property comprises of 4 buildings: 3 luxurious wooden bungalows, with every comfort: fireplace, minibar, air conditioning, cable TV, balcony and lounge. On the central bungalow, you will find the living and dining rooms and full kitchen, including wine cellar and a beautiful fire wood stove. We also have an excellent American Weber outdoor grill, for those who enjoy a good gaucho barbecue!
The property is perfect for rest and relaxation. Relax in the many hammocks and external chaises under the trees or comfort of the bungalows. Be sure to take an invigorating waterfall bath, hike the property and enjoy fine dining!
There are 350.000 m2 of virgin and preserved Atlantic forest, with springs, creek and a wonderful and private waterfall, with lake and beach, all private at your doorstep.
We can arrange airport pickup, onsite masseur, chef-to-house and grocery shopping. All tailor made for you (at an extra cost).
Estate with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4000 square feet
King, King, King, Twin, and Twin
10 guests maximum
Salgado Filho International Airport - POA
50 minutes by car
Amazing virgin rainforest with private waterfall
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- From fishing, wine tour, eco-tourism, hiking, camping paragliding, climbing..Gramado has everything in abundance.
- Gramado Golf Club - Considered one of the most beautiful golf courses in Brazil, is rich in pines and has abundant vegetation. Highland topography, lakes, natural grass, bar and restaurant.
- The Serra Gaúcha mountains have hiking and climbing trails.
Places of Interest
- Local tours can be organised to Gramado and Canela towns.
- Lago Negro - Spending an afternoon or morning at the Black Lake is really nice, especially for those who have children. There you can ride the paddle boats.
- GREEN LAND, is an opportunity for contact with nature where you will find a lake with mud therapy, contact with animals, emotion suspended on the tracks and suspension bridge.
The place is beautiful, but the people are amazing!! We loved everything, they worked really hard to make us feel at home!! Thankyou so much, hope to be back soon!!”
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- iPod Dock Stereo