Charming Mt Bachelor
Charming Mt Bachelor
A truly luxurious Oregon getaway begins when you make your way to this tranquil home on the Deschutes River, just thirty minutes from the popular ski haven Mount Bachelor. This spacious, 2,500 square foot lodge, features four bedrooms and can accommodate up to twelve guests. After a long day playing in the lovely Oregon outdoors, guests will love heading back to this cozy home to watch the sun set over the river.
The cozy and inviting living space welcomes guests with gaping windows, leather furnishings, and a flat-screen TV. Along the back wall, glass doors lead guests out to the backyard’s expansive deck with a hot tub and seating. It’s the perfect spot to soak and stargaze at the end of any day. Completing the living area, the home is equipped with a full eat-in kitchen and a dining table.
The bedrooms feature various bed sizes, making it the perfect stay for a large group with children. The first bedroom is fit with a King bed, the second and third rooms are fit with Queen beds, and the final bedroom features two, pyramid style bunk beds. The bunk room is perfect for the youngsters in the group as it also features a fun gaming area with two TVs.
Central Oregon is considered Oregon’s high desert region, but the Deschutes River that flow from the Cascade Mountains and more than a dozen lakes in the area prove that this location is entirely unique and ready for adventure.
Whether you are searching for calm waters to rest beside, or waters that will carry you to your next adrenaline rush, Bend’s buzzing watersports atmosphere awaits!
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2500 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and Other
12 guests maximum
Roberts Field Municipal Airport (RDM), Portland International Airport (PDX)
50 minutes by car to RDM, 3.5 hours by car to PDX
Activities of Interest
- Mt. Bachelor Ski Area - Offers twelve ski trails and ski clinics to help novice to advanced skiers.
- Wanderlust Tours - No experience necessary, family-friendly tours with transportation and all equipment provided.
- Bend Brew Bus - Takes you behind the scenes at four outstanding Bend breweries, all the while enjoying complimentary samples of delicious beers!
Places of Interest
- Pilot Butte - Pleasant walk or drive, with plenty of photo ops!
- High Desert Museum - Explore the nature, culture and spirit of the High Desert through fun, interactive, indoor and outdoor exhibits.
- Newberry National Volcanic Monument - This 55,500 acre area seeks to preserve nature.
- Tumalo Falls - Lovely drive and nice hiking.
- Deschutes River - This home is located on this tree-shaded oasis.
Enjoy Central Oregon!!
Patsy is a kind and thoughtful host. Loved the house layout and beautiful Deschutes River view! Close to the resorts of Sunriver and Caldera Springs as the home is in a more remote and quiet area of Oregon. In the winter so close to beautiful Mt. Bachelor for world class snow skiing or spring/summer for trout fishing in the Cascade High Lakes! Rafting, SUP or kayak right off the back yard or in some of the beautiful lakes nearby!”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet