Pacifico Villa is inspired by Balinese architecture & decor with all of the amenities of a luxury five star beach resort in the heart of Manuel Antonio.
THIRDHOME members can benefit from full concierge, pool & beach beverage & meal service, room service, full service restaurant, daily maid service & located in the exclusive residential gated resort of Buena Vista in Tulemar Gardens.
Pacifico Villa is a Bali-inspired home that affords tranquility, relaxation, & a "paradise found" feeling. This serene setting will hit you the moment you pass through the massive teak front door. You'll be whisked away to a "paradise found" as you quickly unwind upon taking in the rainforest, mountain & pacific ocean views! Inside you'll find 2900 sq ft of open floor living space, natural stone floors, handsome native wood beams, granite & marble counters throughout. 3+ exquisitely appointed bedrooms (convertible bed), 3 1/2 bathrooms located in a gated ocean front community named Tulemar Gardens in Manuel Antonio.
Indoors, the space is colorful, airy & reflects a tranquil international decor.
Oversized picture-windows & glass folding doors open onto the outdoor veranda, bringing in the best of nature, ocean, jungle, mountains & wonderful sunsets. Warm year around ocean & air temperatures bless Manuel Antonio enhancing your experience while maximizing relaxation & enjoyment on your vacation.
On the main level there is a full kitchen open to a spacious living area, & a separate lounge TV/DVD area with a daybed that comfortably sleeps two. Throughout the interior there is an understated, clean, & international look with furniture, artwork & baskets from Bali, lava stone from Costa Rica, & granite from Brazil. Ideally suited for intimate dining with friends & family, you'll have the option of dining in, using the on-site restaurant or dine out at numerous restaurants within walking distance from the villa.
This luxurious villa is designed to encourage outdoor living.
On the 450 square foot wrap around veranda you'll enjoy sweeping Pacific Ocean views & a jungle teaming with birds & wildlife where you are able to dine under the moonlight, Costa Rican style, on a teak dining table-set. There are also comfortable swivel-rocking chairs, cocktail tables and a large Jacuzzi over looking the ocean & jungle with 3 ceiling fans to help keep you cool.
The property is home to the most amazing wildlife... you're likely to encounter White Faced monkeys, Titi monkeys, Howler Monkeys, Sloths, Toucans, Pizotes, Iguanas & a variety of exotic birds, butterflies, & amazing flora that are commonly seen & call Tulemar Gardens their home.
Enjoy the stunning private beach, 3 landscaped swimming pools, 35 acres of jungle with hiking trails all rolled up in the most idyllic setting when one imagines in a tropical paradise.
Pacifico Villa's elegance & rare setting make for an ultimate relaxing experience in one of Costa Rica's most beautiful locations. The perfect setup for families & friends to enjoy the tranquility of this magnificently exclusive property.
In addition, you enjoy walking thru the marked hiking trails viewing natural flora, fauna & breathtaking ocean observation points & picnic/rest areas.
Private Residence with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2900 square feet, 270 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Quepos Managua Airport
15 minute drive
Ocean and mountains
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Catamaran Cruise Experience. Enjoy the ocean by taking a sunset cruise or a snorkeling tour.
- Zipline/Rappel/ATV There is an adventure park in Manuel Antonio called MidWorld that offers ziplining, ATV tours, rappel and more. If you want to add a bit of excitement to your vacation, visit the park for a fun day!
- Take a Day Trip to Dominical or Uvita If you’re staying in Manuel Antonio for most of your vacation, you can take a day trip to Dominical or Uvita to see more of the South Pacific.
- Kayak Through Damas Island Mangrove The nearby mangrove is an excellent place to enjoy a leisurely day wildlife watching.
Places of Interest
- Manuel Antonio National Park. Forbes once called it one of the most beautiful in the world! The national park has well maintained hiking trails with the perfect combination of jungle and beach and is absolutely teeming with wildlife.
- Playa Espadilla Norte, the beach outside the national park, you can go parasailing. You get a spectacular view of the national park from the air, a view that you can’t get any other way.
- Night Walk at the Si Como No Private Wildlife Refuge. During the 2 hour walk, your guide will point out the different creatures that come out when the sun goes down. The jungle changes completely when night comes around!
- Playa Biesanz. There are 4 stunning beaches in Manuel Antonio National Park! But as we all know, in every touristic area there are hidden gems and Playa Biesanz is the one in Manuel Antonio.
- Sunset dinner at El Avion. Perched on the ridge above the playas (beaches), this C-123 cargo plane, a relic of the 80’s Nicaraguan civil war, was transformed into an open-air restaurant.
Outstanding property. Monkey's, sloths, birds are the daily entertainment. The home is gorgeous with beautiful lighting. Service is exactly what you would hope at this level of home. The each is magnificent and the shuttle is at your whim. The staff is willing to do anything to make your stay the best ever. ”
P Villa was an outstanding trip at a very upscale and comfortable home that is lovely and entertaining- the birds and monkeys are often in sight..the Tulemar Resort staff are super friendly and there to help you plan things to do. our zip-line experience was incredible-1.5 hours flying through the trees with very professional guides. the butterfly house was much fun with butterflies landing on you.. and the Manuel Antonio Nat'l Park with a guide was great. super restaurants nearby as well as the Tulemar Cafe-very good food. we all agreed we would go back.”
We had a wonderful time at Pacifico Villa. The villa was spacious and comfortable. The view was amazing from the balcony! Stunning sunsets. Amazing wildlife viewings on the property; all 3 kinds of monkeys, both kinds of sloths, iguanas by the beach and pool and even up in the tree tops. Great private beach with great staff. Wonderful restaurant on property. We could walk to the grocery and restaurants easily from our location. The property itself is set on a cliffside and very steep. We would typically walk down to the beach and then take the shuttle back up. We would definitely return to this villa and Manuel Antonio.”