Villa on the Rocks
**Please note the following**
No requests after July 2018 as home will be undergoing a full renovation
This magnificent self-catering villa, situated in a nature reserve and directly fronting onto the Atlantic Ocean at Llandudno, offers stunning views across the bay. First impressions are of entering a ship moored at the entrance to one of the Cape's most dramatic bays. If you want a house with a big sea view look no further nothing else comes close!
Most Gorgeous Swimming pool hanging over the Atlantic ocean surpassing anything else in Cape Town with natural beauty and unbelievable position.
Breath taking views of the waves breaking on the white sandy beach of Llandudno, and Mountainous back drop . Arguably the best beach in Cape Town and most sought after area!
The five bedrooms each have their own special vantage point offering breathtaking sea views ! Three bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and the remaining two bedrooms share one bathroom.
PLEASE note the property is not suitable for children under the age of 6.
Included for Thrid Home guests are a daily housekeeping service, a cook (groceries separate) and a driver for transfers to and from the airport.
Great spot for a memorable holiday!
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES:
There is currently a water crisis in Cape Town. Locals have been adapting well and doing their bit to becoming water-wise with a lot of emphasis on stopping water wastage.
Currently the local council is allocating 50l of water a day/person, which means that guests need to be diligent in water usage while visiting our very beautiful coastline. This unfortunately means that no bathing is permissible and only a 2 minute shower may be taken per person per day (50 litres includes dishes, cooking, washing, flushing of toilets etc). There are many recommendations of how to be water-wise, for example; utilising your shower water by catching it in buckets to use for toilet flushing etc…
We of course have tried our best to minimise the inconvenience for our guests and have ordered tanks with non-potable water, purification filters etc to ensure showering, washing of dishes and toilet flushing. Our staff have been cautioned to control water usage and will of course assist you in every way, wherever possible and wherever under our control.
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 2050 square feet, 191 square meters
King, King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Cape Town International
30 mins by car
Stunning views of the Ocean
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Hire an AC Cobra and head 50km south east to Cape Point. This promontory is situated in the southern section of the Table Mountain National Park and offers mountainous scenery amidst the richest floral kingdom in the world.
- Golfers will be thrilled with the abundance of golf courses in and around Cape Town. Royal Cape Golf Course is the oldest in South Africa and a championship course, whilst Mowbray Golf Course is only 10 minutes and offers sweeping views of Devils Peak
- Table Mountain Walks will organise an escorted hike, and the guides will take you to the less frequented areas of the mountain so you can experience some magical flora and fauna along the way.
Places of Interest
- Dine in style at the opulant Opal Lounge, which has a stunning view of Table Mountain and offers a delicious fusion menu in the settings of an old Victorian villa.
- For fresh, line-caught fish and seafood, Panama Jack's offers a buzzing dining experience and the best lobster in town. The restaurant is situated on Table Bay Harbour in the working docklands of Cape Town, and reservations are essential.
- Take a stroll around the picturesque Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, which is now a veritable institution in the city.
- Camps Bay, Clifton beach and Llandudno beach are white and sandy offerings which have spectacular views and sunsets.
The house has a breathtaking location and view !! We spent an unforgettable holida. !Hope to come back very soon !”