The Best of Amsterdam, Netherlands
CURATED CITY SPREE
CITY SPREE - THE BEST OF AMSTERDAM
This is a ThirdHome tailored private city spree (ideal for 2-6 people) and not a commercial group tour. Our customized journeys allow members to set their own travel dates and include their individual personal interests along with specific excursions, dining and regional opportunities that they may wish to experience for the perfectly-personal journey experience.
Custom City Spree Packages starting from $1175 per person
Experience 5 nights/6 days of wandering the eclectic and unique beauty of Amsterdam, famous for its scenic canals and world-renowned art museums. From its fragrant floating flower market (the only one in the world) to its tempting diverse culinary scene, the city offers a variety of fascinating opportunities to encounter.
BEST OF AMSTERDAM CITY SPREE Package Includes:
* 5 Nights in Amsterdam - in 4-star Deluxe Hotel Accommodations (5-star Luxury option also available) w/Daily Breakfast included
* Canal Bus Pass - offers unlimited riding access to navigate the scenic canals from one end of the city to the other
* OPTIONAL: Small City Bicycle Tour - spend 2-3 hours exploring as the locals do discovering the most wonderful parts of Amsterdam by bicycle. Choose the route you'd like to journey whether it's a morning or afternoon version, seeing Jordaan Quarter, Anne Frank House, Red Light District, Rijksmuseum, Vondel Park, Rembrandt's House and the harbor. Both tours include famous canal scenery and expert guides sharing fascinating stories of this historical city
* OPTIONAL: VIP Heineken Tasting Tour - take a guided tour of the original brewery with an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the stables, followed by a tasting session with your very own Heineken connoisseur
* OPTIONAL: Private Museums Guided Tour - find inspiration on a guided tour with the museums of your choosing, whether its the Amsterdam Rijksmusem with its works of famous Dutch Masters or the Van Gogh Museum filled with masterpieces by the legendary painter; followed by a private guided walk to Rembrandt's House for a visit within its rooms
* OPTIONAL: Choose Your Local Experiences with either of these tours - Marken & Voldam Villages with Windmills Tour; Delft Pottery Factory Workshop & The Hague Tour; Charm of Holland Tour with Dutch Specialties Tastings; Haarlem & the world famous Keukenhof Gardens Tour; Dutch Countryside & Fishing Villages of Volendam & Zaanse Schans
TO INQUIRE FOR MORE DETAILS & BEGIN PLANNING YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY - please contact:
Liz Bates - Director of Travel & Concierge Services
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1 square feet
1 guest maximum
In lieu of the normal ThirdHome exchange fees, this personally tailored journey is a full-pay travel option and the monetary cost will be quoted to the member based on whatever accommodations are chosen, along with all other itinerary arrangements and inclusions the member requests to be a part of their customized itinerary. This journey does not require a specific number of keys.
Activities of Interest
Places of Interest
- Concierge Service