Angsana Pool Villa Four Bedroom
The suite and Villas unfold over a beautiful green landscape. Here you’ll find the comfort, service and worry-free spirit of a luxury resort paired with all the space of your favourite vacation home.
The ultimate in luxury, these villas boast 604 sqm of living and entertaining space – ideal for long relaxing stays with family or friends.
Open-plan design, private pool with outdoor entertainment area and space to take each day as it comes means you’ll want for nothing. Privacy, style and service are standard, complete comfort is guaranteed.
Set around a hidden lagoon, at the heart of it all yet delightfully tucked away, is a new kind of resort community. Angsana Villas Resort Phuket puts the ‘Pearl of the Andaman’ at your fingertips.
Here you’ll find the comfort, service and worry-free spirit of a luxury resort paired with all the space of your favourite vacation home. Do not worry about a thing when staying here as you will experience 5* hotel hospitality.
Situated within the larger Laguna Phuket Destination Resort, you can take advantage of the many restaurants, excursions, shops, spas and other amenities of this great community.
Explore the many exciting facets of life in Phuket or simply relax in the luxurious privacy of a multi-bedroom pool villa – it’s your choice.
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 6501 square feet, 604 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
Phuket International Airport - HKT
25 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Extra bed required for more than 8 persons. 1,500 THB plus tax and service fee per bed.
Activities of Interest
- Super Divers Phuket - Super Divers Phuket is a destination for those wishing to scuba dive from all over the world. We exist to create memories and experiences that you and your family will never forget!
- Two Sea Tour - Experience the finest kayaking tour in all of Phuket!
- Phuket Trickeye Museum - Trickeye museum is an interactive museum with a concept that stimulates your creativity and imagination!
Places of Interest
- Big Buddha - One of the most famous sites in all of Thailand, this statue makes for a gorgeous photograph.
- Gibbon Rehabilitation Project - GRP is the longest operating gibbon re-introduction project in the world.
- Phang Nga Bay - Be sure to take a leisurely day cruise through the dramatic limestone islands.
- Monkey Hill - Phuket Monkey Hill is the best known monkey playground on the island, a hill covered with red and white antennas in the back of Phuket Town!