The stunning, one-bedroom Midtown Miami residence is a centralized urban luxury home in the young and vibrant midtown district. This gorgeous apartment is located 850 square feet on the ninth floor of the 2 Midtown building. Experience this home as if it were your very own beach oasis!
This spacious and elegantly decorated apartment features stunning finishes such as ivory porcelain floors, customized lighting, ten-foot ceiling lights, and a wide collection of eclectic furniture, instilling new levels of luxury for every guest who stays. With a beautifully outfitted queen bed and in-unit washer and dryer, you’ll immediately feel relaxed and at home. This particular property also boasts a 30-foot wide balcony, situated overlooking swaying palms and a resort-style pool located on the seventh floor.
Along with the lavish pool, the seventh floor offers numerous amenities that any THIRDHOME guest would love to take advantage of. The deck has a heated swimming pool, state of the art fitness center, an outdoor lounge, a social whirlpool, three plunge pools of varying temperatures, a steam room, and a sauna. While guests will have access to garage space as well, many tend to use rideshare services in Miami as they are inexpensive compared to parking.
Midtown Miami is a self-contained neighborhood with some of the best restaurants in the city. It’s also walking distance to the high-end shops in the Design District. Here you will find brands like Celine, Cartier, Tiffany's, Tom Ford, Burberry, Bulgari, and so many more. The famed Wynwood Arts District is a five-minute drive away and features cutting-edge art, fashion, dining, and entertainment venues. Midtown Miami is only 15 minutes to the downtown Brickell area and only 20 minutes to South Beach.
Experience this sophisticated and centrally located home, perfect for the THIRDHOME member that wants to explore the city during the day and night whilst still being within 15 minutes of some of the most beautiful beaches in the United States.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 850 square feet, 79 square meters
3 guests maximum
Miami International Airport - MIA
15 minutes by car
Downtown Miami views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Art Deco Historic District (20 minute drive) - Take yourself on a guided tour of Miami's famous art district.
- Wynwood Brewing Company (7 minute drive) - Miami's first craft brewery is great for a beer after a day at the beach.
- Wynwood Walls (5 minute drive) - This outdoor street park features more than 40 murals from a roster of world-renowned artists.
- Miami Inshore Fishing Charters (45 minute drive) - Head out on the water with an experienced fishing guide.
- Miami Shores Golf Club (15 minute drive) - Perfect for anyone who enjoys the game, this course offers 18 championship-level holes.
Places of Interest
- South Beach (20 minute drive) - This glamorous beach is a must see when you visit Miami!
- Little Havana (15 minute drive) - Visit this famous neighborhood and get a taste of Cuba in Miami.
- Lincoln Road (15 minute drive) - Peruse through endless sidewalk coffeeshops, galleries, shops, and more!
- Alter (7 minute drive) - This high-end restaurant combines tantalizing flavors for unique dishes of Florida-inspired cuisine.
- Mignonette (7 minute drive) - Experience a modern take on the classic seafood restaurant, sampling delicious oysters and other dishes!
Ideal location and lovely Miami Pad!
I stayed here with my mother and we we're very comfortable! The owners, Robert and Chad, were beyond accommodating and even left more goodies for us to enjoy than we could on an only 4-day trip! Really...they were too kind! I would love to come back to this location again. The condo is very modern and stylish, the parking was excellent and the location and local restaurants can't be beat! I hope to be back!!!”