Park City Retreat, Deer Valley. A Resort within a Home
Park City, Utah
Park City Retreat
This spacious seven-bedroom home is located in the Solamere neighborhood of lower Deer Valley Resort. Boasting 6,700 square feet of comfort, this home evokes a traditional mountain ambiance with its log cabin feel, large stone hearths, and elegant wildlife imagery.
This home is fully equipped to host your multi-family vacation group. A large deck with dining spans across the backside, three wood burning fireplaces keep the home toasty and warm, a hot tub and sauna help you unwind at the end of the day, and a large home theater, complete with stadium seating leather couches and custom acoustics, tops of the amenities list.
The main level of the home boasts a spacious, open floor plan with floor-to-ceiling windows. The large eat-in kitchen on this level includes a breakfast nook, a double oven and a double dishwasher for your convenience. Not only does this residence feature two full living rooms with a large gaming area including foosball and air hockey, it also has a second full kitchen on the lower level.
This home can sleep up to 16 people with two king beds, two queen beds, two sets of twin beds and two twin bunk sets. The ensuite bathrooms feature spa-like features to make sure that after a long day of hiking, you can relax indefinitely. But no matter the time of day, you can always enjoy a glass of wine and lovely views from the covered hot tub just outside.
Other amenities include a washer and dryer, ski and boot storage room, private office, daily housekeeping, bell and concierge service and complimentary high-speed wireless Internet.
The Signature Collection's complimentary in-town transportation, provided by Cadillac, is offered during the ski season as well as the skier shuttle to and from Snow Park Lodge.The bus route picks guests up, just 1/2 mile from the home. One mile away is the Deer Valley Chair Lift and ski school, and Historic Main Street is 1.5 miles away.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
7 bedrooms, 8 baths, 6700 square feet
King, King, Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, Bunk, and Bunk
16 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
1 hour by car
Daily cleaning is optional for a charge
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Park City Golf Club - golf nearby!
- Snowmobiling & Cat Skiing at Thousand Peaks Ranch
- Park City Arts Festival and Park Silly Market in the Summer
- Deer Valley Ski Resort 1 mile
- Alpine Coaster - For thrill seekers, you'll meet your match on Utah's largest Alpine Coaster. Loops and curves through mountain scenery await!
- Gorgoza Park - Find fun for all ages with seven tubing lanes, mini-snowmobiles, and the Fort Frosty play area for children under three years of age.
- The Paint Mixer - Sip wine while unleashing your artistic abilities at Park City's premier venue for creative entertainment.
Places of Interest
- Deer Valley Ski Area - Enjoy the best of Park City, Utah skiing at Deer Valley!
- Park City Main Street Historic District - You can always find something to do on Main Street!
- Utah Olympic Park - Utah Olympic Park offers year-round adventure. From learning about the Park’s unique Olympic heritage on a guided tour to taking a ride of a lifetime on the Comet Bobsled Ride.
- Guardsman Pass Scenic Backway - If you're looking for beautiful mountain scenery, you can't beat this backcountry drive, which connects Park City to Brighton or to Midway. Note: This road is not plowed during winter and there are steep sections.
- Park City Mountain Resort - Located in the heart of the restaurants, hotels, nightlife and shopping of one of America's great ski towns, Park City Mountain Resort has something for every snow enthusiast.
- Alta Ski Area- about a 45 minute drive
- Snowbird- 45 minute drive
- Solidtude Mountain Resort - 1 hour drive
- Sundance Ski Resort - 1 hour Drive
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo