Lake Lanier Retreat
Lake Lanier Retreat
This spacious recently renovated four-bedroom home is located on 3400 square feet on a beautiful point lot on the best part of Lake Lanier. There is a new two-level aluminum dock with composite decking located in deep water for swimming, fishing, boating, sunbathing and relaxing. Enjoy a gently sloping, lighted walkway to dock.
This quiet, deep water cove is great for waterskiing, wakeboarding, and fishing. The boat ramp and public beach are just around the corner from the dock- approximately 500 yards. The house is located at the very end of a dead-end street with absolutely no traffic.
On the upper level, a large great room with vaulted ceilings, stone wood-burning fireplace, and walls of windows facing the lake invite you in with open arms. Two outdoor decks and a great screened porch with a swing and dining area create the perfect alfresco living spaces.
This home is fully equipped with all bedding, kitchenware, and everything else you'll need. Beautiful Heart of Pine floors spread throughout the upper level. The gourmet kitchen includes a new refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave, dishwasher, and more. The large master bedroom features an Aspen log king bed and furniture with an adjacent full bath. The second bedroom has a log-style queen bed and second full bath. Upscale furnishings can be found throughout the home.
On the lower level, you'll find a new, separate full kitchen and new slate floors throughout. The lower level has two bedrooms, one with two new single beds and one with a queen bed. There is also a full bath and double sliding doors facing the lake.
The house is blessed with an easy, lighted walkway to the dock, located in a deep water cove with 20 feet of water at end of the dock. The boat ramp is located very close by at Long Hollow Park. Canoe and paddles are supplied for you, and the Port Royale Marina, just ten minutes away, has boats and jet skis for rent.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3400 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport - ATL
1 hour and 15 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Cool Springs Blueberry Farm (20 minute drive) - Spend the day blueberry picking, a fun activity for the whole family!
- Frances Meadows Aquatic Center (25 minute drive) - Hang out for the day at the pool. With a three story high waterslide, your kids won't be disappointed!
- Civil War Heartland's Trail - Explore the Leaders, Life, and Legacy Trail and learn about the many Confederate leaders who hailed from this relatively small region.
- Chicopee Woods Golf Course (30 minute drive) - This gorgeous course is home to 27 holes, and you're sure to have a challenging yet rewarding and relaxing time!
- Quinlan Visual Arts Center (20 minute drive) - Come enjoy art brought to life, and explore a true staple of the Gainesville community.
Places of Interest
- Atlanta Botanical Gardens (1 hour drive) - Explore the incredible flora of this amazing collection of gardens.
- Don Carter State Park (35 minute drive) - The Chattahoochee River, flowing from the north Georgia Mountains, meets Lake Lanier at Don Carter State Park.
- Whilshire Trails Park (20 minute drive) - One of the most visited parks in Georgia, with numerous walking trails along the picturesque Rock Creek.
- Downtown Drafts (20 minute drive) - Bringing the craft beer café and growler shop experience to Gainesville, Georgia!
Lake Lanier Retreat
The house was spotless when we checked in. The owner was very helpful with the problems we encountered but they had mice and did not tell us.. we found a dead mouse in a trap and mice droppings on two of the beds. The house also had lots of bugs. They did call the exterminator but... Also the television was not working for the entire stay. I gave the house three stars because the owner did work on the issues but he did tell us that he knew about the mice and thought it was taken care of. I would have appreciated a heads up. I left the house early mice and bugs really placed a damper on the week and I just could not get passed it. I would possibly exchange again but only after being assured that the exterminator was doing a better job and that all appliances are working.”
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- iPod Dock Stereo