Laurel Mountain Getaway - Near Seven Springs Ski Resort
Laurel Mountain Getaway
This desirable ski in/ski out townhome offers some of the most spectacular views of the Laurel Mountains. Unwind with your family and friends while sipping hot cocoa next to the fireplace in the spacious living room, after spending the day on the slopes. In the summer months, relax at the exclusive Southwind pool and Recreation Center, shoot clays with one of the best instructors around, or hike through the mountains. For guests searching for adrenaline pumping adventures and resort-style luxury, this 3,884 square foot home will surely put you in the heart of it all.
Laurel Mountain Getaway is located within the Seven Springs Mountain Resort, which has 33 slopes and trails, seven Terrain Parks and 10 lifts to get you on the mountain for a fun-filled day of skiing and snowboarding.
This home is tastefully furnished with leather sofas, overstuffed furniture, upgraded bedroom suites, and intriguing artwork and accessories. The custom gourmet kitchen offers a Thermador stainless steel gas chef's stove with a griddle and double oven, custom cabinetry, wet bar, and huge prep island that is perfect for entertaining.
The spacious loft with a sitting area is the perfect spot to catch up on reading, while the rest of the crew heads downstairs to the entertainment room. Guests can enjoy a relaxed atmosphere in the furnished downstairs level that features a pinball machine, billiards table, foosball table, and in-home theater.
For added convenience to our winter guests, this home offers a 2-car heated garage and a ski room that features custom shelving and ski racks.
Townhome with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3884 square feet
Queen, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT)
1 hour and 30 minutes by car
Slopes and scenery that fill Seven Springs Ski Resort
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- White Water Rafting
- Mountain Biking
- Sporting clays at 7 Springs, rated one of the best facilities in the country with an N.S.C.A. Level III Instructor, Mike Mohr.
- Experience challenging terrain and magnificent views at Seven Springs' par 71 mountaintop golf course.
Places of Interest
- 7 Springs Resort - This home is a part of the resort which offers skiing/snowboarding, snow tubing, sleigh rides, golf, mountain biking, and horseback riding.
- Ohiopyle State Park - 20,500 acres of rugged natural beauty.
- Falling Water - America’s most famous architect, Frank Lloyd Wright, designed this home that is now a National Historic Landmark.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo