Annecy Lake Lodge
Lake Annecy is paradise and our property offers direct access lakeside.
Our chic 1800's house is newly renovated with high-quality fittings and a contemporary style, all with comfort in mind.
We have 7 bedrooms, 5 queen-sized beds, a king-sized parents retreat and 2 bunk beds.
All of our bedrooms have full ensuite bathrooms and the house accommodates 15-16 guests very comfortably.
Three living room areas, two on the main floor and one in the parental suite. All floors are heated and 6 of our bedrooms have air conditioning.
There are satellite connections with SKY and local channels, Wii console, dvd player, apple tv, and french internet tv.
Our outside grounds benefit from a 150 sq meter terrace adjoining the main area of the house on a southeast facing exposure with views of the mountains and of the lake.
A private 100 sq meter lakeside terrace will allow rest, play, or dining possibilities. A grassy area will allow kids to run or for a yoga session in the shade.
In the heart of The Alps you can waterski, wake surf, wakeboard, kayak and swim directly from your private deck into the turquoise waters of Lake Annecy.
Click here for some aerial footage of the house and our location:
Estate with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 7 baths, 4500 square feet, 419 square meters
King, Queen, Bunk, Queen, Queen, and Queen
14 guests maximum
Geneva Airport - GVA
1 hour by car
Our newly fully renovated home on the waters of Lake Annecy offers spectacular mountain and water views and a private lakefront deck. Easily accessible to all of the adventure that the Haute Savoie region has to offer.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
If you require an mid-week clean the fee of EUR300 is required to be paid at the end of your stay. We have a great concierge service attached to the property who are experts in the local area and can arrange bookings at restaurants, events, paragliding, catering, etc. They charge a small margin for arranging these services. Please ask if interested.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- The Omnibus Boat Tour - This 2-hour boat trip is a two hour cruise from Annecy. You can stop off on the lakeside villages to discover their local history, architecture and beauty.
- Treat yourself to bird's eye view over Lake Annecy with a paragliding experience! You will fly over the wonderful turquoise Lake Annecy and we ensure you this two-seater flight will leave you speechless!
- Cycling enthusiasts should saddle up and head for Le Semnoz - Annecy's biggest climb. A real challenge
Places of Interest
- Romance is the lifeblood of Annecy which is replete with castles and cathedrals and softly curving architecture. Stroll hand in hand across Pont des Amours (the lover’s bridge) before taking in the Imperial Palace and the baroque Cathedral of Saint-Pierre
- Chez Ma Cousine is a great restaurant and well worth a visit
- Lake Annecy Watersports are close by for all of your enjoyment on the lake
- Casino Imperial
The location was perfect right on Lake Anncey ,we had our evening drinks on the deck right on the lake.. The villa was so comfortable and great for entertaining. We had two sets of friends and my wife's sisters. All had a great time and want to come back. The kitchen was wonderful and we enjoyed cooking. The area has so many authentic French restaurants, The best part was the help Marilyn , she did so much to arrange reservation , and helping our friends to get there.. All of our group want to return Jim Tolson”
Annecy Lake Lodge
This is an absolutely beautiful property, very well constructed, with every amenity that you could require. The Lake is stunning, we sat on the deck all day. The house manager, Marilyn, was easy to work with and helped us arrange bike rentals and some private chefs. My husband and friends are paraglider pilots and they were in heaven. This home has a generous floor-plan and easily accommodates 14, each room has a large private bath. We would definitely recommend this property to other 3rd Home members. ”