One-bedroom Residence at Portopiccolo
Portopiccolo is a true marine village with a fascinating synthesis of architecture combined with cutting-edge technology, services and eco-sustainability.
This community is a unique and exclusive destination featuring a world-class marina, selected boutiques, a luxurious spa and delicious restaurants.
Everything here has been designed to protect and enhance the natural environment, with geothermal and solar energy systems, hanging gardens, green roofs and underground car parks, with zero polluting emissions in both water and air.
Environmental sustainability, domestic comfort and the pleasure of living co-exist happily in an innovative project.
Your lodgings are in harmony with the surrounding nature, covered in aquamarine colours and exposed stone.
Ample space is dedicated to the living rooms, with the terraces and gardens being the best places to enjoy the panoramas and clean air of Portopiccolo.
All the properties have been designed with utility systems and technology that use renewable energy. Environmental impact is reduced to a minimum as are management costs.
The entire area is covered by hi-speed Wi-Fi and the latest technology fiber-optic network (GPON) connecting all residential units and services, putting Portopiccolo at the forefront of connectivity, security and multimedia technology.
The Beach Club, one of the most exclusive and enjoyable on the Adriatic coast, offers comfortable sunbeds, elegant cabins, complete with all mod-cons and wireless high-speed internet connection.
Additionally, there are three pools, food and drinks served at your sunbed and attentive staff who will strive to satisfy all your wishes - whether it’s booking a SPA treatment or a gourmet dinner at the restaurant.
The Portopiccolo Marina includes 121 berths featuring the most modern equipment and offers an ample variety of solutions and services. Here lovers of the sea and sailing meet. Portopiccolo’s Yacht Club members, who may access private benefits and activities, experience special moments and prestigious international regattas through the club.
In Portopiccolo there is no traffic, pollution or noise, nonetheless, you can drive right onto your doorstep.Thanks to a system of multi-story underground car parks it is possible to park in your own garage with direct access to your residence.
This is a truly special part of Italy and a stay here you will find hard to forget.
***Photos here are indicative of the property and may not be of the actual residence you will be staying in.***
Property Details 3 Properties
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 700 square feet
4 guests maximum
Trieste or Venice
15 minutes or 1 hour by car
The rest of Portopiccolo and the sea beyond
Activities of Interest
- To the “baths”! – People in Trieste take advantage of any occasion to experience their sea, and they inhabit the Riviera and the beach establishments – called “baths” – throughout the year to catch some rays, dive into the sea, or enjoy a simple walk.
- The Triestines have a true passion for coffee, and there are many different places to taste it. This is an ancient passion: enter into the elegant historic cafes, where the literary ferment of older days still echoes.
- The lagoons of Grado and Marano are a universe of fresh and salt water, woods and damp meadows, to be explored by boat, by horse, on bicycle paths designed to discover the landscapes' fauna and flora that are unique.
Places of Interest
- Trieste with its Neo-classical and Liberty architecture combines harmoniously Roman vestiges and Hapsburg style buildings from the 1700’s. With its unique atmosphere and its equally extraordinary mix of cultures, it is one of Europe’s principal art cities
- The Carsican promontory, with its unmistakable colours, traditions and flavours, as well as special natural aspects, among which is the Giant Grotto, the largest tourist cave in the world.
- The Collio Hill region, a series of pleasant hills accented by small villages and specialised vineyards, is just a few miles away and a great place where one can taste some of the best wines in the world.
Beautiful Coastal Italian Boardwalk Community
This location is within one hour of Slovenia and two hours from Croatia and all the amazing day-trips that this location can offer as a great hub. Wonderful!”
Luxury World Class Spa
This beautiful resort community is hewn from a rock query using the stones from the Italian coastline built into a natural environment. The world class spa offers relaxation at it's finest. Our appointed unit was small and without a view, so the staff graciously allowed us to pay to upgrade to a larger unit with a view. We had a wonderful time.”
Luxury World Class Spa!
This resort was magnificent! The world class spa is the best we ever experienced... steam, eucalyptus, cold, salt, outdoor, indoor... most wonderful spa ever experienced. Units were beautiful and organic, on a bay off the coast of Italy. Wonderful! We dream of it often.”
This residence was everything we hoped it would be. Beautiful view, extraordinary terrace, and fantastic gated community. The owner was very attentive and responsive. We were comfortable and had a great time.”
Chic sea view
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this well-appointed apartment with a view of the marina and sea. Portopiccolo is a gated community with narry a stone out of place. It is like being in a beautiful bubble. It is a few minutes walk from the apartment down to the marina with its cafes and boutiques. Or a 10 min walk out of the community to the busy strada of Sostiana Mare with its beach bars and plentiful people watching opportunities. We had lovely day's out at the Duino castle (one hour's walk), Miramar castle (15 mi drive), Trieste town (20 min drive) and the incredible Scocjan caves in Slovenia (about an hour's drive). Everything was easy, everybody spoke some English, the supermarket is close by, the apartment has everything you need. We especially enjoyed the ample terrace - the first time I have seen a lawn on a balcony! Highly recommended.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility