Blue Ridge Beauty
Blue Ridge Beauty
Positioned high above the road amongst tall trees on a three-acre lot, the Blue Ridge Beauty lends a sense of privacy and luxury to all of its guests. Located just beyond the entrance to Farmington Country Club, this 3,950 square foot house is great for one large family, two families, or even a group of friends in town for a reunion.
Attention-to-detail can be found throughout the entire home that resonates beautiful Colonial charm. In the back, a flagstone terrace surrounded by natural flora and huge azaleas provides a great place to enjoy Charlottesville's awesome weather. Inside, feel right at home in the beautiful kitchen and peaceful great room.
The upstairs contains three bedrooms and three baths, while across a short breezeway, along one side of the patio, are two more bedrooms and a bath. The master boasts soaring ceilings with skylights that let the soft, natural light drift through the room, a King size bed, flatscreen TV, and fireplace. There is also a wall full of books to get lost in. Each of the guest bedrooms keep with the charming style of the home, and have been trimmed with pale shades of green and white. All of the bedrooms and bathrooms are spacious and ready for guests arrival.
In Charlottesville, enjoy the University of Virginia and all of its history and events, including UVA sports and Thomas Jefferson's Monticello. Among the special events happening throughout the year: The Charlottesville Film Festival occurs each Fall, The Foxfield horse races are held twice a year, and Albemarle's Garden Week each April provides a great opportunity to tour some of the areas great homes. Virginia wine has vastly improved over the past 10 years; and dozens of wineries dot the countryside.
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3950 square feet, 367 square meters
King, Queen, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Charlottesville–Albemarle Airport (CHO)
20 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Blue Ridge Wine Excursions - Our Wine Trail Guide will escort you to 3-4 wineries or breweries. Tours include: custom designed itinerary, Wine Trail Guide, transportation, tasting fees, chilled water, and a light snack.
- Monticello Country Ballooning - Central Virginia's premier hot air ballooning company offering daily sunrise and sunset flights with an all-inclusive flight package.
- Birdwood Golf Course at Boar's Head - Spectacular Blue Ridge views, invigorating vistas, and 18 holes of challenging golf.
Places of Interest
- Taste fruits and vino at the 30+ local orchards and vineyards!
- Charlottesville Historic Downtown Mall - Stroll through a wonderful mix of restored and renovated buildings that typified small "downtowns" throughout the country.
- Monticello - Visit Thomas Jefferson's architectural masterpiece and beloved mountaintop home.
- Shenandoah National Park - Cascading waterfalls, spectacular vistas, quiet wooded hollows—take a hike, meander along Skyline Drive, or picnic with the family. 200,000 acres of protected lands are haven to deer, songbirds, the night sky…and you.