Margate City, New Jersey
Margate Bay Tranquility
Margate Bay Tranquility
*No pets allowed.
The charming town of Margate City, New Jersey makes it easier than ever to find a tranquil and quiet beach town that still remains close to thrilling and energizing entertainment. This four-bedroom bayside home is situated on 1700 square feet in one of the most coveted barrier-island beach communities around!
Boasting a traditional brick style of architecture, this quaint, yet stylish New Jersey home welcomes you with open arms as soon you walk through the door. With bright and sunny décor and pristine hardwood floors, everywhere you look gleams with the brilliance you would expect from a beautiful beach home. The first level is its own, self-contained master suite, with a private living room and wet bar. Enjoy complete intimacy on this level, with an exclusive wet bar where you can sip tranquilly on your morning coffee, or enjoy a cool glass of wine before bed. The lavishly appointed bedroom offers a well-sized queen bed, which will make the perfect spot to lay your head after an exciting day – or night – of high-class entertainment!
The second level opens up to a glorious and expansive floor plan with soothing, aqua blue sofas surrounding a large flat screen television. This spot is perfect for a mutual gathering space, where you can enjoy casual conversation or a movie night with your loved ones. The full kitchen offers stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, plus a cute little café-style table where you can take a casual breakfast. A modernly designed glass dining table sits just off to the side, with seating for up to six people. Three additional bedrooms are on this level as well, two with exquisite queens, and the other a snug and comfortable full-sized bed.
While the inside is gorgeously decorated and offers luxury at every turn, the most breathtaking and exciting features of this home can be found outdoors! Access the impeccably landscaped backyard from the first floor. In the summertime, you’ll find lush, vibrant flowers covering the area. Break out the grill and have a laidback barbecue out among these flowers, or hop into the outdoor for a quick refreshing clean! From the second floor, sensational vistas of the bay are visible, so be sure to gather and delight in the soft and lovely pastels of a sunset. Additional lounging can be found on the back deck as well, so make sure to recline in one of these plush chaises and enjoy the sweet, balmy breezes.
Only 15 minutes away from world-class gambling, dining and shows in Atlantic City, you’ll love having such easy access to the Las Vegas of the East Coast! Make sure you venture out to enjoy the upscale spas, shopping, and outrageous nightlife, but don’t forget to enjoy the fun that sits right in your backyard as well! Margate City offers a winning combination of sun, surf, sand, and absolutely scrumptious food. Make sure you try Margate City’s crown jewel, Steve & Cookie’s by the Bay, offering a delicious raw bar, funky jazz music and incredible bay views. For a thrilling excursion that’s fun for the whole family, visit OC Waterpark for watersports, mini golf, and so much more! With so much to do, the only thing you need to worry about is not having time to experience it all!
This Margate home has it all – bliss and tranquility by day, and chic and classy entertainment by night!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1700 square feet
Queen, Queen, Queen, and Full
8 guests maximum
Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) or Atlantic City International Airport (ACY)
1 hour by car (PHL), 20 minutes by car (ACY)
Activities of Interest
- Stacey's Surf Camp - This camp is designed to inspire new surfers and paddlers to have fun while learning these challenging and exciting water sports!
- OC Waterpark - When it comes to fun on the Ocean City Boardwalk, this is the place to be! Try your hand at rock climbing, mini golf, and a whole host of other family friendly activities!
- The Atlantic City Aquarium - A great place to bring the kids to see thousands of unique fish and marine life!
- Atlantic Divers - Discover the underwater world of mysterious deep sea wrecks!
- Renault Winery Resort and Golf - This amazing resort offers gourmet wine making, vineyard tours, a wonderful golf course and two delicious restaurants!
Places of Interest
- Lucy the Elephant - Visit this one-of-a-king historical landmark, and learn all about Lucy's amazing history and distinct architecture.
- Plagido's Winery - Take a day trip out to this lovely winery, and learn all about the art of making delicious wines!
- Atlantic City - Visit the entertainment capital of the Jersey Shore, and spend the night enjoying delicious food, great music, and upscale casinos!
- The Blue Martini - Take a break from the casino floor, have a drink and dance the rest of the night away!
- Steve & Cookie's By The Bay - This highly acclaimed restaurant serves upscale dishes in an atmosphere buzzing with excitement. Plus, a raw bar and incredible live jazz!
Really nice place and great check in”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet