***Absolutely No Pets***
This gorgeous five-bedroom Fire Island home can be yours! Enjoy this stunning, 1500 square foot oceanfront property as you have your coffee with the sunrise and your wine with the sunset. You’ll love this magnificent, beachfront location along with the modern and contemporary design of the home.
You’ll love the spacious layout of this amazing home in Fire Island, featuring an open concept living room that easily extends into the dining room, where you’ll find a lovely dining room table with plenty of seating for everyone. From the plush and comfortable furnishings of the living room, sliding glass doors open up onto the best deck in all of Ocean Bay Park! You’ll love lounging here while you watch the kids play in the sand, firing up the grill for an outdoor barbecue, or just watching the waves roll in as the sun goes down.
The kitchen is an incredibly gourmet space, recently renovated and meticulously maintained to ensure that culinary perfection is easily achieved. Polished, granite countertops are available for meal preparation, and state of the art appliances are available to help you as you whip up delicious meals.
Each of the five bedrooms is outfitted with crisp, clean linens and plush bedding, sure to soothe you to sleep as you listen to the soft crash of the waves outside. Two of the bedrooms have queen-sized beds and the third has two twin beds. The last two bedrooms can sleep three guests each, with a combination of a bunk bed and a twin-sized bed.
Fire Island is the perfect family summer community, providing a safe space where you and your kids can bike and walk safely to everything around! You’ll have access to bikes at the house, meaning you won’t have to rent them yourselves. You’re extremely close to the ferry, as well as close to nearby tennis courts, restaurants, and charming shops. Fire Island provides plenty of stunning scenery and natural parks for you to explore, as well as luxury in the form of fresh and delicious seafood restaurants and boutique shops.
Enjoy a relaxing escape on Fire Island!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, Bunk, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JKF), LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
2 hours by car (JFK and LGA)
Ocean and beachfront views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Smith Point County Park (1.5 hours) - This park is beloved by water sport enthusiasts, particularly surfers.
- Village of Ocean Beach (10 minutes) - This charming seaside community is filled with treasure-laden shops and galleries.
- Robert Moses State Park (45 minutes) - The oldest park on Long Island fishing, golf, and many places to relax.
- Fire Island Parasail (3 minutes) - Enjoy stunning views of Fire Island from a brand new vantage point!
Places of Interest
- Beautiful Beaches - The beach is just steps from your porch, providing you with gorgeous ocean views all day long!
- Flynn's (3 minutes) - This iconic waterfront eatery features delicious food and a reggae band!
- The Sunken Forest (10 minutes) - This unique, maritime holly forest is only one of six of its kind in the world.
- Fire Island Lighthouse (40 minutes) - This gorgeous lighthouse features stunning views from the top.
- CJ's (10 minutes) - Enjoy delicious food, colorful cocktails, and stunning ocean views!
Perfect Beach Home
This beachfront property had everything our family needed for a wonderful getaway. The views of the ocean were beautiful and the owner was detailed and accommodating. An adventure of walking, biking and exploring. (no cars allowed) Would love to return some day. Thank-you.”