North Scottsdale Sanctuary
North Scottsdale Sanctuary
The high Sonoran Desert is a place where western tradition and cosmopolitan culture blend together forming a place of awe-inspiring beauty and spectacular attractions. Embodying the desert’s natural magic, this North Scottsdale home boasts 3,100 square feet of thoughtful design and elegance. Enjoy the Arizona sun and outdoor living with a magnificent waterfall pool and hot tub, all located on this private 1.5-acre lot.
Quality finishes will be noticed from the moment you arrive at this desert home. Both the front and back yards have been perfectly groomed to accentuate the gorgeous high desert surroundings. There are many outdoor nooks to provide private sanctuaries for those looking to restore the soul! Enjoy all that the desert has to offer while floating in the heated pool or lounging around the beautiful, outdoor fireplace that is guaranteed to provide enjoyment for warm evenings under the stars and a perfect setting for getting closer to the ones you love.
This home is prepared to fit the needs of every chef in its spacious kitchen area that features loads of cabinets, granite counters and a large kitchen island. There are plenty of options for dining with two long tables indoors and outdoors at the patio table.
An abundance of natural light brightens up the five bedrooms in the home. The master bedroom is fit with a King-sized bed, 65-inch Smart TV and private access to the backyard. The en-suite bathroom is brand new with a custom tiled walk-in shower and double vanity. Bedroom number two features a King-sizd bed and bedroom number three features a California King. The two rooms share a large bathroom with double vanity. Bedroom number four is fit with a Queen-sized bed and has a private bath. Bedroom number five features a full-sized bunk bed, and one single bed. This room is great for kids.
Dramatic desert landscapes, outdoor adventures, and Southwestern culture await you in the desert. With its world renowned golf courses, outdoor activities and enchanting desert landscape, Scottsdale, makes for the perfect family vacation spot.
NOTE: No events of any kind are allowed that exceed the maximum guest count of 12.
Private Residence with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3100 square feet, 288 square meters
King, King, King, Queen, and 2x Full
12 guests maximum
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
40 minutes by car
Views of mountains and natural Arizona Desert with Sahuaro Cactus.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Pool and Hot Tub heating fee- $125/night
Hot Tub (only) heating fee- $40/night
Activities of Interest
- Four Seasons Troon North Resort and Golf - In just 15 minutes, you can be spending your day indulging in the resorts amenities.
- The Boulders Resort and Golf
- Scottsdale Quarter and Kierland Shopping Areas
- Heard Museum - Founded in 1929 by Dwight and Maie Heard to house their personal collection of cultural and fine art, the Heard Museum has since become the nation's most prestigious private Native arts centre.
Places of Interest
- Cowboy Town of Cave Creek, AZ including Buffalo Chip Saloon
- OdySea Aquarium - The largest aquarium in the southwest!
- Pinnacle Peak Park - Features a moderate out-and-back trail through the pristine Sonoran Desert environment.
- Desert Botanical Garden - Presenting the world's finest collection of arid-land plants from deserts around the world, with more than 50,000 plants showcased on five thematic trails, including desert wildflowers and more.
Perfect for a Large Group!
Please is large and well appointed. Host is awesome and took care of us from the start. It was the perfect set up as we were a large group with kids and the backyard was ideal for fun, sun and BBQ. Horseback riding close by yet house is still close enough to Scottsdale to enjoy it regularly. Hope to stay at the Sanctuary again. ”
All we can say is WOW. We had a such a great time and Lisa is an amazing host. Her home is beautiful and lived up to our expectations and more. The backyard is an oasis and the home is luxurious and accommodating. Everything is well stocked and we loved our time there. Thank you Lisa!”