Cape Cod Retreat
Cape Cod Retreat
Private family friendly retreat - extra large property fenced in private yard featuring in ground heated pool and hot tub. Luxury patio area with extensive seating, cabana with stereo and refrigerator along with collection of outdoor games. Large outdoor shower with changing area.
The inside is just as special featuring 5 bedrooms with 2 large master bed rooms one on 1st and 2nd floors along with additional sleeping arrangements, great room with large screen TV, DVD, kids loft which foosball and video games.
Central A.C., washer/dryer, computer and wifi access, wine cooler, sub zero drawers, extra large eating area and breakfast bar. Both two full and half baths. Walking distance to Popponssett market place and close to activities and shopping. Minutes to beach and close to pond which features kayaking and fishing.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3000 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, King, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
Barnstable Municipal Airport (HYA) or Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
35 minutes by car (HYA), 2 hours by car (BOS)
Private Backyard with Pool and Hot Tub, Across Street in Front of house is Golf Course
Activities of Interest
- Quashnet Valley Country Club - Quashnet's scenic fairways and greens offer a lovely place to play a round!
- RideAway Kayak & SUP - Come enjoy the most fun-loving and laid back kayak and paddle board company in the area!
- Mashpee Mini Golf - A perfect place to visit for a casual, family-friendly night out!
- The Cape Cod Art Bar - Partake in some sips and strokes at this famous BYOB art bar!
Places of Interest
- Lowell Holly - Wander along carriage roads and foot trails as you pass through groves of American holly that embellish this unique peninsula.
- Attaquin Park Beach - Feel the sand between your toes at this secluded and gorgeous beach!
- Cupcake Charlies - Boasting New England's best cupcakes, this bakery makes gourmet cupcakes daily, so they're fresh for your enjoyment!
- Mashpee River Reservation - This tidal stream remains one of the region's most pristine environments,
- Bleu - This chic, French restaurant boasts a warm and inviting atmosphere, and puts innovative spins on bistro classics.
Comfortable Home With Many Amenities
Really enjoyed our stay at this very nice home in Cape Cod area. Centrally located to all the Cape Cod sights. Great hosts who were very responsive to our questions. Thanks for a great stay!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo