Punta Del Este Amazing View
Punta Del Este Amazing View
Known as the “Pearl of Uruguay,” Punta del Este is home to quiet beaches, woodlands, modern buildings, and much glamour. This three-bedroom, 1500 square foot apartment embodies all of the luxuries of this seaside resort town.
The apartment boasts an entirely modern design that fits the architecture of the building. Large windows that offer views of the deep-blue waters warm up the rooms that have been decorated in a chic, minimalist style.
Enjoy all this condo has to offer from the well-equipped kitchen, plush beds, spacious showers, and most of all, the in house sauna! A large balcony extends off of the living room, and given the fact that Punta del Este has remarkable weather, it is a great spot to relax and drink coffee or eat dinner with guests.
Each bedroom is fitted with plush beds, luxe linens, and spacious closets. Windows can be opened to let the temperate weather flow inward, and shades can be drawn when you tire of the view and need some rest.
Punta Del Este offers all types of entertainment and beaches. It has been labeled as the Saint Tropez or maybe the Ibiza of South America, thanks to its beautiful beaches, upscale resorts and swanky nightclubs. The Vegas-style Conrad Casino adds to the lively entertainment scene. For a break from surf and sand, saddle up with a local gaucho and ride horseback through the wild plains surrounding the city.
It is just 15 minutes by car to the port and downtown Punta del Este, which includes famous restaurants, bars, and casinos so you can find something for everyone to enjoy.
Locals here eat late. The earliest acceptable dinner reservation is at 11 P.M. Book a table at the seaside Los Negros in Jose Ignacio, and order the brotola, a local codlike fish, and a bottle or two of Viognier Juanico, a rich, dry local white.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
Full, Twin, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Punta del Este International Airport - PDP
20 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Conrad Casino (5 minute drive) - The Ovo Bar in this casino is a huge attraction!
- Los Dedos Playa Brava (5 minute drive) - This is a cool landmark to see, bringing to mind tips of fingers coming out of the sand!
- Museo del Mar (15 minute drive) - Head to this museum for a day, a great place to take a tour!
- Laguna Garzón (1 hour drive) - This laguna is great for a plethora of watersports.
- Parque de las Esculturas (25 minute drive) - This is mainly a space where art and nature integrates. You can hear the singing of the birds while astonished by the beauty of the lakes and undulated landscapes.
Places of Interest
- Puerto de Punta del Este (10 minute drive) - Watch the sunset with a tropical cocktail!
- Playa Mansa (7 minute drive) - This is one of the more trendier beaches in the area!
- Ralli Museum (3 minute drive) - The local call this a "must see" and a true art lover's paradise.
- La Barra (15 minute drive) - La Barra is a sizable town with a main strip that transforms at high season into a catwalk for flashy cars, trendsetters and teenagers alike.
- Peninsula (7 minute drive) - Visit the oldest settlement of Punta del Este. The area is surrounded by buildings, restaurants, casinos, markets and malls.