Maldonado, Punta del Este, Uruguay
Punta Del Este Amazing View
Punta Del Este Amazing View
Known as the, “Pearl of Uruguay,” Punta del Este is home to quiet beaches, woodlands, modern buildings, and much glamour. This three bedroom, two bathroom, 1,453 square foot apartment embodies all of the luxuries of this seaside-resort town.
The apartment boasts an entirely modern design that fits the architecture of the building. Large windows that offer views of the deep-blue waters warm up the rooms that have been decorated in a chic, minimalist style.
Enjoy all this condo has to offer from the well-equipped kitchen, plush beds, spacious showers, and most of all, the in house sauna! A large balcony extends off of the living room, and given the fact that Punta del Este has remarkable weather, it is a great spot to relax and drink coffee or eat dinner with guests.
Each bedroom is fit with plush beds, lux linens, and spacious closets. Windows can be opened to let the temperate weather flow inward, and shades can be drawn when you tire of the view and need some rest.
Punta Del Este offers all types of entertainment and beaches. It has been labeled as the Saint Tropez or maybe the Ibiza of South America, thanks to its beautiful beaches, upscale resorts and swanky nightclubs. The Vegas-style Conrad Casino adds to the lively entertainment scene. For a break from surf and sand, saddle up with a local gaucho and ride horseback through the wild plains surrounding the city.
It is just 15 minutes by car to the port and downtown Punta del Este, which includes famous restaurants, bars, and casinos so you can find something for everyone to enjoy.
Locals here eat late. The earliest acceptable dinner reservation is at 11 P.M. Book a table at the seaside Los Negros in Jose Ignacio, and order the brotola, a local codlike fish, and a bottle or two of Viognier Juanico, a rich, dry local white.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1453 square feet
Full, 2x Twin, and Twin
6 guests maximum
Aeropuerto de Punta del Este - Uruguay
15 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Conrad Casino- The Ovo Bar is this casino is a huge attraction!
- Los Dedos Playa Brava- Cool landmark to see, tips of fingers coming out of the sand!
- Museo del Mar- great place to take our time and tour! Old dinosaur bones to see!
- Laguna Garzón: 20 min by car. Water sports. Kayak, windsurf, kitesurf, yacht, etc.
- Parque de las Esculturas: 5 minutes by car. Fundación Pablo Atchugarry is mainly a space where art and nature integrates. You can hear the singing of the birds while astonished by the beauty of the lakes and undulated landscapes.
Places of Interest
- Puerto de Punta del Este- watch the sunset with a cocktail!
- Playa Mansa- this is one of the more trendier beaches in the area!
- Ralli Museum- the local call this a must see! Art lovers paradise!
- La Barra: 5 min by car. La Barra is a sizeable town with a main strip that transforms at high season into a catwalk for flashy cars, trendsetters and teenagers alike.
- Peninsula: just 20 min by car. Is the oldest settlement of Punta del Este. The area is surrounded by buildings, restaurants, casinos, markets and malls.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Workout Facility