Fish Haven, Idaho
Bear Lake Chateau
Bear Lake Chateau
The Bear Lake Chateau is one of the finest, luxury cabins located in the gated community, "The Reserve". The home boasts 5,000 square feet across three levels and unobstructed views of Bear Lake from an expansive wrap-around deck. It is conveniently located across the street from the private The Reserve’s private clubhouse where guests have access to all of the amenities: workout facility, lounge with game tables, Pool, & Hot tub.
With three floors and the ability to sleep 32 guests, this home is equipped with ample appliances and features to entertain all ages. The main living area features soaring ceilings and windows that span the length of the walls, allowing natural light and breathtaking views to flood the entire room. There are comfortable sofas arranged around a flat-screen TV and stone fireplace, making it a great spot to gather together on a snowy night.
In order to feed all the guests at this huge chateau, the home is equipped with a full kitchen that features stainless steel appliances and ample counter space. There is plenty of space to gather around and eat meals together thanks to the bar-top seating at the T-shaped Island, and the long dining table situated by the windows.
The sleeping arrangements for this home are extensive and meticulously planned out.
- Upstairs Loft -
• 1 twin bunk bed
• 4 twin trundles
• 1 full sleeper couch
• 1 twin roll-away bed
- Main Floor -
• 1 Master king
- Downstairs -
• 2 full sleeper couches
• 3 queen beds
• 2 twin bunk beds
• 2 pullout twins
The cabin has high speed (100/mbps) fiber internet, and includes subscriptions to Amazon Prime Instant Video & Netflix.
The Reserve has 1,300 feet of private beach with gated access. It doesn't matter what time of year it is, you get undisturbed private beach usage. We have partnered with Epic Adventures in Bear Lake for valet boat launching from the private beach.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5000 square feet
King, Bunk, Queen, Bunk, Queen, and Queen
14 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport - SLC
2 hours by car
360 Degree views of Beautiful Bear Lake!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- See a performance at the Pickleville Playhouse.
- During winter, popular activities include skiing, snowboarding, ice fishing, and snowmobiling.
- Bear Lake is ideal for sailing, speed boating, water skiing, jet skiing, rafting, kayaking, and fishing all summer long.
- Take a thrilling tour of Minnetonka Cave.
- Hike the relaxing 1 mile loop of the Limber Pine trail or visit Bloomington Lake.
- Mountain bike Logan Canyon Trails - great for all skill levels!
- Hundreds of miles of biking/hiking/ATV/ & UTV trails up Fish Haven Canyon
Places of Interest
- Bear Lake National Bird & Wildlife Refuge and Bear River Heritage Area
- LaBeau's Drive-In - Raspberry shakes from this eatery are so famous, the New York Times has written about them!
- Big Lost River Sinks - FIsh and swim at "The Sinks"
- Beaver Mountain Ski Resort - One of the longest family owned ski areas in the country, providing winter thrills for all ages.
- The National Oregon/California Trail Center- Learn the stories of travels along the Oregon Trail
- Paris Tabernacle & Historic District- Constructed of red sandstone and featuring intricate wood ceilings, this place of worship is listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Garden City Park Walkway- A raised wooden walkway that leads to the lake at Garden City Park
- Bear Lake West Golf Course - Beautiful 9 hole mountain course located above beautiful Bear Lake between Garden City and Fish Haven.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility