Mammoth Lakes, California
Scenic Snowcreek Townhome
Scenic Snowcreek Townhome
Take advantage of everything that Mammoth has to offer at this cozy, well-appointed two-bedroom townhome. Resting on 1700 square feet, this lovely home boasts three floors that provide you with stunning views of Mammoth Mountain and the majestic Sherwin Mountain Range.
This delightful home welcomes you with open arms, putting you at ease as soon as you step in the front door. The décor boasts a rustic, pastoral elegance reminiscent of the natural wonders that surround you. Large windows allow light to stream in, filling the open floor plan with the natural glow of the sun. Cushy, comfortable couches surround a wood burning, stone fireplace that’s sure to keep you nice and warm when the nights get colder. The living room connects to a charming balcony, situated facing the dramatic sights of the Sierra Nevada. As the sun comes up, grab a piping hot cup of coffee, head to the balcony and take it all in.
From here, the open floor plan extends to the fully-equipped kitchen and dining area. The kitchen offers gleaming, white countertops and high-end appliances that allow you to whip up a delicious, gourmet meal in no time! A large breakfast bar offers a spot for a quick snack or casual bite, but most of your meals will be enjoyed at the rustic, wooden dining table, offering seating enough for six. If you’re in the mood for a cookout, fire up the state of the art barbecue found on the balcony, and enjoy your dinner al fresco!
This beautiful townhome offers two main bedrooms, with lavish, queen-sized beds in both. For extra sleeping space, upstairs you’ll find a cozy loft with a full and two twin beds. The kids will absolutely love this area, providing them with a private space for a slumber party every night! If you should require extra space, there’s a pull-out queen sleeper sofa in the living room, and fold out twin mattresses can offer more room in the loft.
Your mountain getaway is situated within the charming setting of Snowcreek II, just steps away from the serenity of Snowcreek Meadow and Mammoth Creek, offering ample opportunities for fishing. Golfers will love the proximity to Snowcreek Golf Course, with its sweeping vistas and challenging layout. State parks abound in the area, including the famous Yosemite, with its striking cliffs and rock formations, and the lesser known Bodie State Park, offering you the chance to stroll through a genuine ghost town. Spend the winters skiing and snowboarding your way down Mammoth Mountain, and spend the summers hiking through the jaw-dropping beauty of the area.
The storybook beauty of Mammoth Lakes is something you have to see to believe. Start your planning your Mammoth getaway today!
Townhome with 3 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1700 square feet
Queen and Queen
8 guests maximum
Mammoth Yosemite Airport - MMH
30 minutes by car
Stunning views of Mammoth Mountain and the Sherwin mountains!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Mammoth Mountain Ski Area - Skiing at Mammoth Mountain provides you with epic terrain and stunning mountain scenery.
- Snowcreek Golf Course - Snowcreek's course illustrates the height of Alpine golf, with challenging play and dramatic views.
- Sierra Rock Climbing School - This company takes climbers of all levels and teaches them how to scale icy cliffs.
- Mammoth Mountain Bike Park - This bike park offers trails for all levels, running through spectacular scenery.
- Mammoth Lakes Film Festival - This five-day summer festival unlocks your creative side, giving movie buffs the opportunity to revel in true art.
Places of Interest
- Yosemite National Park - Take in the tranquility of the High Sierra at Yosemite, with stunning cliffs and natural wonders galore.
- Bodie State Historic Park - Walk down the deserted streets of this genuine gold mining ghost town.
- Convict Lake - This lovely lake area offers opportunities for kayaking, hiking, and taking in the scenery.
- Mammoth Brewing Company - This casual brewery is the pinnacle of California craft brewing.
- Petras Wine Bar and Bistro - Petra's Bistro presents an upscale twist on the neighborhood bistro, creating a friendly, chic atmosphere you're sure to love.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet