Kanda Courtyard Pool Villa
Just minutes from Cheongmon's family friendly beaches and the action and nightlife of Chaweng, Kanda Residences is perfectly situated to provide seclusion and privacy while allowing easy access to all Samui has to offer.
Your Courtyard Pool Villa is a single-level villa offering partial sea views with plenty of surrounding greenery.
The Courtyard Pool Villas feature a spacious living room with dining and in-villa kitchen facilities opening on to a large private pool furnished with sun loungers along with an outdoor gazebo.
Air-conditioned bathrooms are complete with vanity tables, rain showers, large bathtubs (master bedroom) and full amenities.
There are 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, a private pool, living & kitchen area, outdoor Sala and sun-lounges, IDD cordless telephone with voice mail, Cable TV and DVD home theatre system, and a well-stocked gourmet mini bar.
The idyllic retreat boasts a quiet secluded beach, ‘Rock Pool’, one of Koh Samui’s finest restaurants, the Asian Wellness Center complete with gymnasium, Kid’s Club and complimentary non-motorized watersports. Additional services include private in-villa chef’s, barbecues and cooking classes on request.
Whether a family with small children or newlyweds on their honeymoon, we work with each of our guests to create a highly personalised and memorable experience.
***The photos shown are indicative of the Kanda Residences and are not necessarily of the property you will be staying in.**
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
Samui Airport (USM)
5 minutes by car
Sea views and beautiful surrounding greenery
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Spa treatment for adults and children at the Asian Wellness Center.
- One of the top ranked attractions for this area of the island is the Samui Frisbee Golf. Fun for all ages.
- Santiburi Samui Country Club, Koh Samui is the only championship 18 hole golf course in Samui stretching along the hills of the northern coastline offering spectacular elevation changes from 25 to 180 meters above sea level.
Places of Interest
- Koh Tao: The island is consistently gaining popularity and going more upscale, but for now this jungle-topped cutie has the busy vibe of Samui mixed with the laid-back nature of Pha-Ngan.
- Must see the beauty of the Chaweng Lake and Chaweng Beach
- Big Buddha Market is great for shopping.
- The 40-some jagged jungle islands of Ang Thong Marine National Park stretch across the cerulean sea like a shattered emerald necklace – each piece a virgin realm featuring sheer limestone cliffs, hidden lagoons and perfect peach-coloured sands.