Spectacular Napa Valley V12 Vineyard Cottage with Private Tasting!
Spectacular Napa Valley V12 Vineyard Cottage With Private Tasting!
*Please note that this property is located on a working vineyard. Though guests will have exclusive access to the home, workers may be present during the season. Additional details can be provided by the host member.*
Situated on 45 acres of sensational vineyard landscape, the V12 Vineyard Estate, racecar driver Jimmy Vasser’s stupendous Napa winery, is the perfect getaway for a trip into wine country. This charming two-bedroom cottage rests on 1200 square feet within the estate, proving an idyllic spot to unwind and relax as you immerse yourself in the long-established tradition of world-class winemaking in Napa! During your stay, enjoy access to a delicious private tasting on the V12 grounds.
This delightfully rustic cottage offers an air of countryside comfort combined with elegant touches that create a classic and sophisticated sensibility. The open floor plan contains the living room and kitchen areas, providing a spacious, seamless flow of living that makes it easy to go from lounging on the plush sofa to pouring another tasty, local glass of wine. The kitchen is outfitted with dark, glossy wood cabinetry, keeping in tune with the rustic charm of the rest of the home. When it’s time for dinner, make use of the high-end appliances and let the master chef of the group whip up a delicious meal while the rest of the party watches from the comfort of the plush, cushioned stools at the spacious breakfast bar. When dinner is served, head to the charming outdoor veranda to enjoy your meal at the rustic, outdoor dining table, situated overlooking gorgeous vineyard views.
Each of the two bedrooms offers plush bedding and a soothing style of décor that creates the perfect spot to retreat to and unwind after a luxurious day in Napa. One room offers a king-sized bed while the other offers an equally comfortable queen. Awaken each morning to breathtaking, panoramic vistas of the rolling hills and sweeping landscapes of wine country, visible through large, expansive windows.
Days at the incredible V12 Vineyards Estate are filled with serenity and the iconic natural beauty that’s emblematic of a wine country getaway. Every natural element comes together to create the perfect environment for growing delicious grapes that will produce world-class wines. Owned by Jimmy Vasser and offering tastings of Cabernet, Chardonnay, and more, your days will be filled with wine tours galore, both at V12 Vineyards and other world-class wineries in the area.
At V12, you'll enjoy an hour-long private tasting of five delicious wines as you learn about the story of V12's wine business journey and the composition of each wine you taste. A cheese plate will be prepared for you during the tasting, and your tastings will be joined by the resident vineyard dog, Cooper, who’s happy to be your canine companion as you enjoy the very best of Napa Valley wines!
Napa Valley offers the epitome of striking, countryside scenery and legendary award-winning wines, but also provides numerous other unique and exciting ways to explore the area and be entertained. Skyline Wilderness Park is a great place for a nature-filled hike, with sweeping scenery and rugged wilderness at every turn. Art enthusiasts will love the multitude of well-established galleries in the area, and the ample opportunities to take in cultured art shows or concerts. When it’s time for dinner, there’s no shortage of incredible restaurants for you to take advantage of. From casual taquerias to high-end cuisine, your taste buds will be thoroughly satisfied!
This enchanting cottage offers the best of Napa Valley, ensuring you and your guests enjoy a romantic and enthralling foray into wine country!
Private Residence with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet, 112 square meters
King and Queen
5 guests maximum
San Francisco International Airport - SFO
1 hour by car
Napa Valley vineyard views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Squire Livery Tours (20 minutes) - This personalized wine tasting tour service will take you on an intimate tour through the sensational vineyards of Napa Valley.
- diRosa (30 minutes) - This art gallery houses the foremost collection of contemporary Bay Area art, and offers daily tours of their exhibits.
- Napa Valley Balloons, Inc. (15 minutes) - Join this company for an exhilarating, sunrise balloon flight over Napa Valley.
- Napa Valley Opera House (15 minutes) - At this national historic landmark, patrons can except an eclectic array of performing arts shows.
- Atelier Fine Foods (15 minutes) - Peruse through this stylish boutique, nestled in the heart of Yountville and offering a curated assortment of culinary delights.
Places of Interest
- Over 500 Wineries - Along with V12 Vineyards, the Napa Valley area offers countless world class wineries to explore, each with a unique character and delicious local flavors.
- Skyline Wilderness Park (20 minutes) - Hike through the sweeping natural scenery and take in the sights of rugged wilderness surrounding you.
- Celadon (20 minutes) - Enjoy upscale, eclectic comfort food inside this rustic-chic eatery.
- Oenotri (20 minutes) - This eatery's southern Italian fare and warm, friendly vibe provide charm to spare!
- Yountville (15 minutes) - Explore through some of the finest vineyards in all of Napa Valley in Yountville.
Amazing cottage with even better views. Highly recommended
We spent family spring break week at the V12 Cottage in Napa Valley. V12 is in a somewhat remote part of California's Wine Country with beautiful views across the entire valley. It is about 20 minutes from either Napa or Yountville and the pictures understate the beauty of the grounds on property. The home had a gourmet kitchen that we rarely used since dining choices in the area were so abundant. Our teenager appreciated the Bocci ball court and simply some chill time. Vicki was a wonderful host so we invited friends from San Francisco to join us for the wine tasting. Everyone loved the wines and we all brought a small piece of V12 home from the stay. What a super week! ”