Beat the winter blues and forget about hibernating indoors for a week. Featuring four bedrooms, 2,400 square feet, and a perfect ski-in/ski-out location, the Quittin' Time has everything needed to have a memorable getaway in Park City.
At Quittin' Time, you are in the center of entertainment and outdoor adventure, which is why this home is finished with all the luxury amenities needed to refresh after a day in nature. Enjoy the light filled rooms and expansive views with ample windows that make cozying up around the fireplace and watching the snow fall a perfect memory.
The spacious and open living area is perfect for entertaining, as it flows easily from the fully-equipped kitchen, to the sitting area with a fireplace, and to the backyard where guests can soak away their aches and troubles in the hot tub. There is nothing quite like relaxing in the hot tub and admiring all of the beautiful foliage, especially in the fall.
Three of the bedrooms in Quittin' Time t are fit with Queen-size beds, and the fourth is fit with a full-size bed. The rooms are warm and cozy with plenty of space to unpack and enjoy privacy.
Directly from the back door, guests can strap on their skis and head down to the Town lift that will carry them up to Park City Mountain. In the warmer months, there are plenty of hiking trails within walking distance of the home. The historic Main Street district is also just two blocks away, making the opportunities for entertainment limitless!
**property does not have air conditioning**
Private Residence with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2400 square feet, 223 square meters
Queen, Queen, Queen, and Full
8 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
40 minutes by car
Park City Mountain and Old Town Park City
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Fly fishing
- Shopping/galleries on Main Street
- Snowmobiling & Cat Skiing at Thousand Peaks Ranch
- Park City Arts Festival and Park Silly Market in the Summer
Places of Interest
- Park City Mountain Resort - Top ranked ski and snowboard facilities, with 7300 acres of terrain.
- Deer Valley Resort - Whether you want to hike, bike or ski Deer Valley, there's something for everyone to enjoy.
- Park City Main Street Historic District - You can always find something to do on Main Street!
- Utah Olympic Park - Utah Olympic Park offers year-round adventure. From learning about the Park’s unique Olympic heritage on a guided tour to taking a ride of a lifetime on the Comet Bobsled Ride.
- Mary G. Steiner Egyptian Theatre - Park City's historic home for live stage performances.
- Old Town Cellars - This winery is a quick, five minute walk away!
CHH Legacy TrustDecember 2021
Thank you for letting us enjoy your wonderful home! We had a great time.”
Talk about location, location, location! Steps to wold class Main St, mountain chairlift, hiking /Mtn biking and a summer wonderland! Our families first PC visit! Now will become regulars! After having been to most of the top mountain towns PC is the best! Quittin Time is an impeccably restored home with heritage appeal! 4 spacious bedrooms and baths. Great room fitting of an awesome mountain retreat! Not to be missed! Will never disappoint! Quittin Time in Park City checks all the boxes! Thank you Ivan! Brent & Bea UNDERDAHL ”
Stephen and MegDecember 2018
Great home, very nice, really enjoyed our stay.”